Ratings for Dr. Jason Sabo

If you are looking for faith healing and snake oil you have come to the right place. I have never seen such an attempt at brain washing and cash grabbing since watching the televangelists on tv. The environment is uncomfortable as everyone gets together to feel the spirit move them and pray out loud; I hope that this is not what has become the future of chiropractic....patients should beware.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

This office is poorly managed by the couple, who have created a gestapo environment to work in. The staff are required to act artificial, as they have been disciplined for ridiculous infractions and are being micro-managed to the second. They have many Christian messages around the facility, however, does not practice those values with subordinates. Tyrannically dismissive and rude, and former employees are disconnected with extreme prejudice. After a culling, any remaining staff are warned that any contact with former employees will result in termination. They are approaching suppression levels only achieved by Scientology. Future employees beware. Technical skills of the Dr are superb. Achieves excellent results. Just doesn't care for his team. You as a patient will be able to feel the stifling power of containment and control over his staff as soon as you walk in the office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Excellent chiropractor. Has helped my back and sciatica

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

This chiropractor does not teach you anything about your body. He only uses the activator method and won't align your spine at once. Somehow other areas were supposed to align and adjust after the atlas adjustment but it did not. When after adjustment I could no longer feel my toes as my lumbar disks were impinging the nerve he told me I had to live with it for life. Another chiro rectified it very quickly. Lastly he will refuse to align your C2 disk even if it's absolutely necessary. He couldn't explain to me why and talked in circles. I told him I felt he was beating around the bush and his response was "yes of course I am". Then he realized what I had said. He truly does not connect with the patient, his office is a cattle run, hundreds of patients a day only 3-5 minutes of his time. He literally walked away to the next patient when I was asking him some tough questions. Extremely unprofessional and a chiro that wants you coming back for life!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Best chiropractor that I've been to and great with kids too. Also great to see someone open about their faith in these times of inclusiveness. :-)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Sabo is awesome. He has helped me so much with my pain from whiplash. My one complaint is their billing system. They do not direct bill which is very frustrating and after charging your credit card for payment it takes weeks to get a receipt. Very frustrating for those of us living pay cheque to pay cheque. I wish they would update to today's standards.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Jason is a very genuine , dedicated and a caring person. His office is unique, his adjusting is gentle and he gets great results. He does see a lot a people, there is no pressure, selling or contracts to sign. He is great at his skill or he would not be so busy. It's funny that it's usually a complainer that comments here, please go somewhere else so us with gratitude can see Dr J.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I find that the lack of communication is frustrating. He sees you for literally 1-3 minutes and doesn't offer any medical advice, usually. It is also really strange that there is no privacy- especially when you have concerns you'd like to talk about... I don't like how fake the staff are. Despite the long wait times and everything else he is the only chiro that is able to temporarily help my symptoms go away and provide me with relief. I go because I am stuck going to find pain relief. I would much prefer a more thorough chiro, with privacy, a more "real" staff, no calling of your name on an intercom, and exams done by the doctor and not some lady that isn't even a nurse... He is very nice and despite it all, I do recommend if in pain. I would also suggest that they have a therapist or two to recommend to patients to go to for further care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Jason is passionate about his work and I'm sure he gets great results from his patients. But I really don't like how he runs his office. Staff, weird and fake, no privacy, very impersonal, long waiting times, and I felt like cattle. They use the excuse of clients coming between 3-6pm and not booking timed appointment as a convenience to the patient but it's really so that he can put through more people for money. It's not convenient at all for patients when the wait time is so long.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

My body is the healthiest it has been in years. While Dr. Jason practices chiro, he's not like any chiropractor I have ever been to. His adjustments are subtle and effective. The man himself is kind and genuine, I read the other feedback his office has received, and feel that it deserves a little explanation. His office practice is unusual, but effective. You are requested to book an appointment within a time period, say 3:00-6:00pm. When you arrive you scan in, and take a seat in the waiting room. When your name comes up in the queue, you go to a table and receive your adjustment. The longest I ever have waited is 50 minutes, often I get in in 15 minutes, other times I've walked right in. I like that I don't have to be there at a specific time. One less thing to stress about. And isn't that what it's all about?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016