Ratings for Dr. Hilda Makken

Kind and caring. Extremely thorough. Perhaps the most patient doctor with ADHRS, but still pretty great.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Useless pill pusher! Extremely ignorant. Loves to call FACS for no reason. Thinks drugs are the answer to all kids issues.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Makken always goes one step further to determine and provide the best advice for our son. She is very caring and loving of children. We adore her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

We love Dr Makken! She's very knowledgable and lovely to be around! She treats my kids with respect, her secretary is really nice too!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

This Women traumatized me when I was child. I am writing this at the age of 22 today. DO NOT take your children to her. She has no people skills what so ever and is extremely rude. She should not be a doctor.

Submitted January 22, 2016

We see Dr, Makken inDunnville , she is caring,compassionate and thorough and very knowledgeable - my grandkids are in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

She has the worst bedside manner, she told e that I was going to have a lot of problems with my son and he may have tumours in his brain and may never walk. My son has NF1 and is doing great. I went to McMaster and got the results and when I Let her know about the results she said their will always be a dark cloud I've our lives and we could get in a car accident and die tommorrow. I could not believe how unprofessional she is and will not go back to her nor recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She was a bit late for the appt. apologized and smiled. My son had a joke for her and she was very attentive to him. As my husband and I were speaking to her,she seems to know my son, I bit odd at first but then I had to agree with each thing you mentioned. That was my son. Even though it was one year since we spoke. She knew what we were experiencing so I guess her knowledge was bang on. When we started to discuss medication and our concern of it. She took her time and explained which one and why. Gave us info to read and asked to see him in 2 weeks. I sure hope I will see the difference in my son as she said we would.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

helpful, caring and professional - shows tender loving care for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Rude,rude and rude.....couldnt believe how rude and unprofessional this doctor actually was. l have never seen anything quite like it. Do not go to this woman!!!! If you can possibly avoid her do so she is nasty with no bedside manner at all!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013