Ratings for Dr. Mayer Yacowar

This doctor has always been available to help me and my family. Sometimes we wait longer than other walk in but it's because the area is so busy and there's no doctors in wilson close to where we live. They always take us and never leave us without medical help especially helps for my kids. Thank you to the girls. Your always so busy but helping to make sure dr sees us and helps us. Dr yacowar is amazing doctor best one family ever had. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I had appointment Sunday too and it was closed because gas leak in Walmart and we all had to evacuate was told. Waited 20min and just as dr was coming in the wall mart people announced evacuation. The staff took us all out calmly and I was thankful because my children was scared. It good staff. They're busy because clinic so busy but they show compassion and help more than I ever had anywhere. The evacuation was scary on Sunday at Walmart I'm happy those girls were there to help me and my kids. Thank u to the staff very brace girls!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Had an appointment today, on a Sunday. Made sure I was ahead of time. Waste money on a taxi to get there and find the clinic closed. No phonecall to tell me otherwise. What kind of professional outfit does this. I'm certainly not happy. The staff at this clinic needs to be trained at a proper facility to learn how to work in a medical office. Many times I've waited for hours, up to three one time to see the doctor, just to get a simple prescription signed. The front desk staff does not know what they are doing, nor do they care I believe. Don't get me wrong, I do like Dr Yacowar, he is an excellent doctor. The front staff are the ones that make him look bad. Get professional front staff!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I went to see dr. Yacowar today. Excellent doctor very professional and approachable. The staff needs some praises , too.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This is the most ridiculous office i have ever been to. The staff makes you wait over 2 hours ! Today I signed in at 2pm at 3:45 I found out the doctor wasn't even in yet. I was waiting on x-ray results that could have been given over the phone. This place is an absolute joke

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Yacowar is a great Dr. His staff are wonderful except a male nurse who is quiet moody and ignores people sometimes, especially when yo call to book an appointment he either cuts you off or asks you to wait for hours until you surrender.I would advise the Doctor to do something about it .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

THANK YOU DR YACOWAR AND YOUR STAFF!! I came in to clinic with no appointment and u were able to take me and my son. I thank ur staff who were kind and organized to get me and my son put in yesterday with problem!! You and ur staff are always there to help us and we want u to kno how much we appreciated being taken care of so well!!! Thanks guys!!!! Barbara

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Yacowar for several years due to his knowledge of the Science of Medicine. My only regret is that I have to travel so far to see him. I do suggest calling the office first to ensure he is working the day you wish to see him. I will conclude that Andrea his office manager has thus far turned out to be the most competent of all his previous hires.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

He is rude and who ever the office manager is to him very loud and unprofessional highly disorganized environment even you have an appointment it means nothing to them he is no longer my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Even make an appointment it”s useless .I waited for him 4 hours plus one in the checking room. You show him that you got something .....he doesnt even bother to have a look or check.Starts with worst conclusions .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017