Ratings for Dr. Greg Belchetz

I rarely rate anything as excellent, but this doctor with his staff surely deserves it. I had a small issue with a benign blood vessel growth in my upper lip, and was referred to Dr. Belchetz. Everything in this office seemed to hum and there were many people there. However I did not have to fill out too much information and did not have to wait long as in other specialist's offices. The staff was helpful too. Upon examination the doctor told me that I could have it removed right then and there rather than come for another appointment another time. He informed me about the whats, whys, hows etc. and gave me a few moments to make up my mind and told me what would happen, how it would happen and whether there would be scarring etc., etc. He left the choice completely up to me without suggestive pressure or such like and comforting that it was a benign issue and needed not be done right away. I chose the removal and after freezing and removal and a couple of stitches I was released. The 'receptionist' or so I thought, was his assistant during the procedure and gave me a few instructions after the procedure. All in all, a wonderful experience and so effective and efficient as a doctor and a doctor's office the likes of which I had never experienced previously anywhere. No waiting, no re-scheduling, I was done in 30 minutes! A follow up in 2 weeks resulted in a similar experience and I was done in less than 20 minutes. By my experience, this could have dragged out in 3 - 4 visits with a much longer wait and effort. Kudos to these people, especially Dr. Belchetz. I felt compelled to leave this rating because the experience was so extraordinary, notwithstanding that my condition was not a massive health problem to start with either.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Parking is paid here, and doctor always late by 30-45 mins. My appointment at 8:30 and he is still not in right now 9:00. And last time he came at 9:30. I have paid $8 for parking for just an appointment of 5-8 mins. Doctor must aware that patient paying for parking too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

He listened and investigated my issue. Rough removing stitches..

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The staff in the reception area were nice but the oldest lady with grey hair is rude in person and on the phone. Has no patience! Dr. Belchetz rushed the visit with my 7 year old son. He made me feel there was no time for questions. I questioned him about the results from the previous visits and he was very short with his answers. A good doctor needs to listen and answer all questions from his patients. On a side note: on this visit the office wasn't busy. There was only one other patient waiting.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I've been seeing him for over 10 years. He is patient with me and explains everything thoroughly. I'm very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Worst experience with doctor. Not ready to listen to patients. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

As a patient, i felt like a sale. Was told he focus on more important concerns and i should find another doctor. In less then 10 minutes, he said he had other patients and could not speak with me further. Worst experience i have had.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Young, Rude, rough and rushed. I felt as if my issue was another magazine on his bookshelf. Got the impression "been there done that". I had cholesteatoma and it was due to a perforated eardrum (thanks to Google) He didn't explain anything about my condition to me. He was rough when he vacuumed my ear, had a ridiculous comment about being dizzy after and made me feel like I was livestock rather than a human being when he rushed me out of his office while being very disoriented after the procedure. I wouldn't suggest going there EVER. If you want an experienced caring gentle ENT I suggest you get a referral to Dr. McLure. He is fantastic!! But his staff are old farts. 🤓 Guess you can't get everything in one package. Good luck

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had a great experience. I arrived and had no wait time. The Dr confirmed my GP diagnosis and explained I could wait to see if my ears would unclog on their own or if I wanted to have tubes in inserted right away as he was able to do the procedure now. After 2 months of almost complete hearing loss I was more then ready. He performed it quickly and efficiently. Staff was great, very nice. I was in and out in about 30minutes. I can now hear!!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Belchetz interrupted me constantly, did not let me finish what I was saying, told me I probably haven't had sinus, ear and throat infections. Apparently family Drs just like the word infection. I didn't get to describe my symptoms. I have had pus in my ears but all I have is facial muscle pain, he says. I went through three rounds of antibiotics and the infection got worse!!! Are family Drs blind too? He was such a complete jerk! What a waste of my time. Asking for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017