Ratings for Dr. Greg Belchetz

The staff in the reception area were nice but the oldest lady with grey hair is rude in person and on the phone. Has no patience! Dr. Belchetz rushed the visit with my 7 year old son. He made me feel there was no time for questions. I questioned him about the results from the previous visits and he was very short with his answers. A good doctor needs to listen and answer all questions from his patients. On a side note: on this visit the office wasn't busy. There was only one other patient waiting.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I've been seeing him for over 10 years. He is patient with me and explains everything thoroughly. I'm very lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Worst experience with doctor. Not ready to listen to patients. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

As a patient, i felt like a sale. Was told he focus on more important concerns and i should find another doctor. In less then 10 minutes, he said he had other patients and could not speak with me further. Worst experience i have had.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Young, Rude, rough and rushed. I felt as if my issue was another magazine on his bookshelf. Got the impression "been there done that". I had cholesteatoma and it was due to a perforated eardrum (thanks to Google) He didn't explain anything about my condition to me. He was rough when he vacuumed my ear, had a ridiculous comment about being dizzy after and made me feel like I was livestock rather than a human being when he rushed me out of his office while being very disoriented after the procedure. I wouldn't suggest going there EVER. If you want an experienced caring gentle ENT I suggest you get a referral to Dr. McLure. He is fantastic!! But his staff are old farts. 🤓 Guess you can't get everything in one package. Good luck

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had a great experience. I arrived and had no wait time. The Dr confirmed my GP diagnosis and explained I could wait to see if my ears would unclog on their own or if I wanted to have tubes in inserted right away as he was able to do the procedure now. After 2 months of almost complete hearing loss I was more then ready. He performed it quickly and efficiently. Staff was great, very nice. I was in and out in about 30minutes. I can now hear!!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Belchetz interrupted me constantly, did not let me finish what I was saying, told me I probably haven't had sinus, ear and throat infections. Apparently family Drs just like the word infection. I didn't get to describe my symptoms. I have had pus in my ears but all I have is facial muscle pain, he says. I went through three rounds of antibiotics and the infection got worse!!! Are family Drs blind too? He was such a complete jerk! What a waste of my time. Asking for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The staff did their job. Dr was over 1.5 hrs late. I felt like he didn't really listen to me, nevertheless I did sergury in his office the same day. He yelled at me during, he didn't make me feel comfortable at all, the overall feeling was horrible and I'm a big grown man who hardly has any feelings to hurt but they were broken. At the end of the day what he did helped me for over a year which he did explain that was the timeline, it was the best feeling but now that the issue is back I doubt I will go back there, I'm actually scared.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Belchetz, highly recommended your in safe hands. His staff is very good no problems.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Doctor Belchetz bedside manor was abysmal. While I appreciate getting in to his office quickly it felt like I received no greater assistance from him than my family doctor.... Explanation of why I may be experiencing current sinus symptoms, and how his prescriptions will help would have been beneficial. I feel like the visit was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016