Ratings for Dr. Barb Blaszkow-Poranek

My experience with this doctor has been an nightmare. My mother has been in her care for a very short time and I have grave concerns regarding my mothers health in her care and this doctor's abilities!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr.Poranek is the best of all the doctors that I have had so far.Very helpful and knowledgeable.Her office funtion is very poor with very poor secretarial management,can never reach the office by phone ,always shows busy line,never answers appropriately over the phone,even at the office we see a lot of private conversation and the secretary is always on the phone with her family or friends..I had worked for the doctors office before and here I see poor quality of work...I am sticking on to this office because of Dr.Poranek.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Poranek is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is thorough, gentle and kind and very knowledgeable. I trust her with my life and so does my husband. Actually, she saved my life! Thank God for doctors like her!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008