Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Giudice

In a town like Boston there are psychiatrists who are equally capable but much more compassionate. I do not recommend her at all

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Giudice seemed to really put her heart and soul (and considerable brainpower) into every effort to mitigate my symptoms. Unlike a lot of psychiatrists, she took to heart the concept that this group of patients often CANNOT make appointments because they feel too bad or are medicated, etc., and did not charge, in those cases. She was very tenacious, though always scientific, when trying alternatives to therapies that hadn't worked. She had a very personable manner which cheered me up somehow, no matter how depressed I was or discouraged that a treatment wasn't working so well. She was very up on current literature, and willing to explore all avenues to improve my well-being. Really she was the gold standard for psychiatry and I regret having selected another psychiatrist, but I just wasn't comfortable continuing with ECT (when the meds hadn't worked) and she felt it would be in my best interest to do so. I'm unsure if she's still practicing or doing research, but I sure miss her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Lisa A. Giudice's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1997)