Ratings for Dr. Julie De Lilly

very knowledgeable and caring; spends time with her patients and this makes such a difference in patient outcome.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I have been Dr Dellily patient for over 10 years. I am 100% satisfy with her knowledge and her work etic....she is a wonderful Doctor!! PAOLA MELIS BARBA

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. DeLilly has been our family doctor for many years now and she is a gem! She knows us without looking at our charts; she has a very personable manner, making it easy for us to ask difficult questions, and is very knowledgeable. She also relates medical issues in a way that is easy for the layment to grasp. I heartily recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I recently visited Dr. Delilly's office at the Little Company of Mary Family Medical Center as a new patient. The ladies working at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Delilly is very gentle, thorough, and knowldgeable. I felt very comfortable asking her questions. She is very friendly also, and I did not feel like she was rushing through my visit.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr DeLilly is very thorough, knowledgeable and takes the time to discuss all medical issues and options available. Very happy having her as my family's doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Julie De Lilly's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med