You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Lupo

I was shocked by the comments concerning Dr. Lupo and staff. I was highly impressed by the kindness of the staff and Dr. Lupo took time to listen to my history and he has been excellent with following up on everything. He is patient, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I felt like I was being judged because I had questions and did not understand everything.the office called me and told me they were dropping me as a patient because I didn't do everything in the time frame that they wanted me to do it in. I told them I did not have health insurance and I was having to save money to be able to do everything I needed. That didn't matter, I got a letter saying goodbye.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I went in for blood work specifically because their website said I would receive results in 3-5 days. 7 days later and nothing. When I called, I was told it could take up to two weeks! Misleading website and staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Mark Lupo is extremely knowledgeable, he has excellent medical expertise. He knows what he is doing, very organized, treat me with respect and compassion. Took time to listen without rushing. Solve my serious medical problem in few months. I think he is BRILLIANT.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Arrogant and uncaring. Find another Doctor. He'll just pass you off to someone else anyway.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Lupo is awesome. He really takes the time to listen and really cares. He came highly recommended to me and I am so glad I went to see him. He really took the time to ensure that the mediacal tests I had confirmed my diagnosis. He will take the time to ensure you are getting the correct and proper treatment to get you feeling better. The staff is also wonderful. All of them. I was so pleasantly surprised to find such a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. I thank God I found Dr. Lupo. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. They are wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Lupo is wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend. I have been sick with uncontrolled thyroid disease for 5 years. Within the first month of seeing Dr. Lupo, he has my levels in the normal range for the first time since I got sick in 2005. He is brilliant--really knows his stuff about conversions for different levels of meds. He changed all my meds around and within days I felt like new! I was working with another doc in FL who I liked very much, but who was unable to stabilize my levels. Very glad I made the switch to Dr. Lupo! He listens to your concerns and symptoms and works with your own individual medical history. I was on Synthoid for a year and then Armour for several years- neither did the job and I was sleeping all day. I am now on Tirosint and Cytomel- Perfect combo for my symptoms and my levels! I am awake and alert and feel MUCH better. Thanks to Dr. Lupo!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Lupo's office is a godsend. He is kind, compassionate and takes the time needed to explain everything thoroughly and to answer any and all questions. He is open to patients doing their own research, learning about their conditions and asking lots of questions. His staff is great also, especially Shawna. The office is organized and runs smoothly. I live an hour away from Sarasota, but am glad to make the drive in order to be a patient of Dr. Lupo.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Lupo's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was shocked by the comments concerning Dr. Lupo and staff. I was highly impressed by the kindness of the staff and Dr. Lupo took time to listen to my history..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I felt like I was being judged because I had questions and did not understand everything.the office called me and told me they were dropping me as a patient bec..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for blood work specifically because their website said I would receive results in 3-5 days. 7 days later and nothing. When I called, I was told it cou..."

November 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8182'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=8182'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014