Ratings for Dr. Michael MacDonald

I grew up with a childhood fear of dentists and he's wonderful with me. Very calm and explains everything without guilt, is also great with my two year old. Other staff are always super friendly

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Has to be the most impatient, easily frustrated "professional" I've come across. I feel bad for his staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I don't understand what all the complaints are about. My whole family have been patients of Michael for many years now. We all love him. All my three kids were fine with him doing any dental work, two of them are now grown ups and still don't want anyone else to do dental work on them, but Dr. Mike. Me and my husband went through a lot of dentists and always left disappointed ... until we found Michael MacDonald. He has a very gentle touch, gets the work done with knowledge and efficiency. We like it that he doesn't waste anyone's time sugar talking, but focuses on his job instead. But he is definitely NOT rude, we find him sincere and easy going. We really hope Michael practices for many more years, because we never want to look for another dentist!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

went to Dr MacDonald's office due to its convenient location, I went for 3 visits and every time I noticed he is not very personable, doesn't explain anything without me asking questions first. He is very and rude to his staff, even in front of me as a patient. I have since changed dentists, Don't bother wasting your time here.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

This is the worst practice I have ever been to, not only is the dentist a completly rude to his staff and treats his assistant very poorly but his office manager iscompletely unprofessional. no wonder they go through so much staff

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

My family have been patients of Dr. MacDonald for eight years and we are very satisfied with his performance. He has a no nonsense approach that I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Very good dentist. Would recommend. I have been seeing him for a few years now and no problems.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Mike's always been great my whole family sees him and we've all be going about 8 years now

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. MacDonald isn't good with kids, he has no bedside manner and seems to get aggravated with my young children because they feel intimidated and scared by him and won't open their mouths for him to look. I won't be bringing my children back to this office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012