Ratings for Dr. Hunter S. Tashman

When I got pregnant Dr. Tashman was referred to me by my regular doctor, who actually had his own children delivered by him. He is extremely knowledgeable and old school. He’s very funny and makes you feel comfortable. He goes over everything that he needs to go over and let’s you make the right decision for you as well. I ended up needing a C-section and he did a great job with my incision. I healed perfectly and now I have a healthy baby girl. Couldn’t be happier with my pregnancy experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I couldn't recommend Dr. Tashman more. He's delivered both my baby girls now, and gave top-of-the-line service both times. The staff are absolute sweethearts, the in-office and in-hospital care was stellar, and they really do treat you like family. He's a sole practitioner, so you see him each and every visit, and because of this you really develop trust with him and the staff. If you're looking for a caring, friendly and trustworthy place to deliver, this is it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Very rude, angry and impatient doctor. Telling people "you are wasting my time (20 minutes!), because I could see 4 other patients at this time and I'm loosing my business!" That's because the reason of visit was not listed in print outs we had from hospital and we should have told it the first thing. We said it as a reason of visit! Missing information - tell that politely, make a request to hospital or whatever... do not tell people they are wasting your time and you loose your business! No goodbye, nothing! Unbelieavbly disrespectful doctor. Zero parience! Save your time and money unless you want 5 minutes quick appointment

Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Tashman is excellent and listens to all your problems and addresses them with patience. He was very understanding with my situation and helped me throughout my pregnancy and even when i was told that my baby was breach he arranged c-section quickly and made sure i had medications and good recovery, also he did the surgery so good that i barely can see any mark.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Our 1 year son was delivered by Dr Tashman. He is very polite and has lot of patience. He is very experienced,knowledgeable and friendly. The staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Tashman

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Delivered my son 29 years ago. My daughter 19 years ago,, and is now the GYN of choice to both my mother and my daughter! Prompt, friendly, no nonsense!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Tashman delivered my son in 2012 by c-section and then delivered my daughter in 2015 by VBAC. During both pregnancies and deliveries Dr. Tashman was 100% supportive and helpful. I was a little nervous to try to have a VBAC but knew Dr.Tashman would always tell me honestly if it may be better not to. With his support the entire process was easy and he took great care of me and my baby! He is the best Dr. ever. He is so nice and easy to talk to. I can tell the other nurses and doctors in the labor and delivery department have a great relationship with him as well. I feel so lucky he is our Obgyn. I always feel well cared for and always feel important to him. I never feel like just another patient! His nurse in the office is also great to work with.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

My experience with Dr. Tashman has always been wonderful! My mother-in-law recommended me to Dr. Tashman when I was pregnant with my first child and from the first visit on, he was able to make me feel comfortable and at the same time, educate me throughout my pregnancy journey. All my questions I had were answered and he always reassured me that things were going to be ok and I would be just fine. Never a doubt in my mind, I let him lead the way. I delivered a beautiful little girl with him by my side, not only as my doctor, but as my Coach. 18 months later I delivered my second beautiful little girl, with Dr. Tashman by my side. This time around was a piece of cake because I felt I really knew what to do, thanks to Dr. Tashman. He did such an amazing job that I didn’t feel overwhelmed and nervous, I felt prepared and I knew I could do this. Every time I am in the office for a visit I feel like I’m part of his family. Both of my daughters always give Dr. Tashman a huge hug when they come in with me. Such a kind and caring doctor, I really feel so lucky that I am his patient. Thank you Dr. Tashman for all you do!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Tashman to any family member or friend. I originally found out about Dr. Tashman through online reviews because I had a horrible experience with my previous OB and was eager to find a new doctor. I'm a firm believer of first impressions and I couldn't have been happier with how courteous and professional his staff was during the first visit. In regards to my first appointment with Dr. Tashman, he answered not only my questions but also my husbands. Because it was my first pregnancy, I had 100s of questions that would keep me up at night until that first appointment. Below are list of the things I appreciated the most during my follow-up visits until delivery: - Provided me with a "roadmap" of required procedures throughout the pregnancy -- He also ensure I fully understood what each procedure was and its purpose - Never offered unnecessary tests (like previous OB office) - Always willing to answer my questions and ensured I understood the answer - Passionate about my baby's and my well-being Finally, the main reason why I would recommend Dr. Tashman to any one of my friends and family is everything he did during labor: - He was present and actively engaged from the moment I arrived at the hospital (7:00AM) - He continuously engaged with the nurses on how the baby and I were doing - After 12 hours of monitoring the contractions and noticing the baby's heart rate not recovering fast enough, and the lack of progress in my dilation, with my full support he decided it was time to deliver the baby via c-section -- It was in deed the best choice because the baby had her first bowel movement inside of the womb, and there was a slight uterine rupture Holding my healthy and beautiful baby in my arms reminds me of how truly grateful I am to Dr. Tashman's care throughout my pregnancy and his passionate and professional dedication to the baby and me during labor!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I had the pleasure of delivering my two little girls with doctor Tashman. When I was looking for an OB with my first pregnancy I had a few friends refer me to different doctors-- Dr. Tashman was one of them and I am so thankful. I appreciated the small, single practitioner office as I wanted to build a relationship with my doctor who would be such a special part of bringing my babies into this world and I am so glad I chose Dr. Tashman. He is kind, has a sense of humor, and I also felt he was always doing what was best for me and my little ones. Throughout both pregnancies I trusted his words and recommendations and felt he answered all of my questions. That trust and sense of a relationship is very important once L&D comes. I am so thankful that Dr. Tashman was a part of two of the best days of my life because he truly made the experience enjoyable and special. He is a great coach during labor and visited me both WEEKEND days I was in the hospital (even though I was his only patient there). What more could you ask for? My husband and I recently decided we are a 2 kid family and I will miss Dr. Tashman greatly. One appointment each year is not enough to get one of his hugs! Thanks to the whole office for making my family feel like we were part of your family. :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016