Ratings for Dr. Hunter S. Tashman

Our 1 year son was delivered by Dr Tashman. He is very polite and has lot of patience. He is very experienced,knowledgeable and friendly. The staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Tashman

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Delivered my son 29 years ago. My daughter 19 years ago,, and is now the GYN of choice to both my mother and my daughter! Prompt, friendly, no nonsense!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Tashman delivered my son in 2012 by c-section and then delivered my daughter in 2015 by VBAC. During both pregnancies and deliveries Dr. Tashman was 100% supportive and helpful. I was a little nervous to try to have a VBAC but knew Dr.Tashman would always tell me honestly if it may be better not to. With his support the entire process was easy and he took great care of me and my baby! He is the best Dr. ever. He is so nice and easy to talk to. I can tell the other nurses and doctors in the labor and delivery department have a great relationship with him as well. I feel so lucky he is our Obgyn. I always feel well cared for and always feel important to him. I never feel like just another patient! His nurse in the office is also great to work with.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

My experience with Dr. Tashman has always been wonderful! My mother-in-law recommended me to Dr. Tashman when I was pregnant with my first child and from the first visit on, he was able to make me feel comfortable and at the same time, educate me throughout my pregnancy journey. All my questions I had were answered and he always reassured me that things were going to be ok and I would be just fine. Never a doubt in my mind, I let him lead the way. I delivered a beautiful little girl with him by my side, not only as my doctor, but as my Coach. 18 months later I delivered my second beautiful little girl, with Dr. Tashman by my side. This time around was a piece of cake because I felt I really knew what to do, thanks to Dr. Tashman. He did such an amazing job that I didn’t feel overwhelmed and nervous, I felt prepared and I knew I could do this. Every time I am in the office for a visit I feel like I’m part of his family. Both of my daughters always give Dr. Tashman a huge hug when they come in with me. Such a kind and caring doctor, I really feel so lucky that I am his patient. Thank you Dr. Tashman for all you do!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Tashman to any family member or friend. I originally found out about Dr. Tashman through online reviews because I had a horrible experience with my previous OB and was eager to find a new doctor. I'm a firm believer of first impressions and I couldn't have been happier with how courteous and professional his staff was during the first visit. In regards to my first appointment with Dr. Tashman, he answered not only my questions but also my husbands. Because it was my first pregnancy, I had 100s of questions that would keep me up at night until that first appointment. Below are list of the things I appreciated the most during my follow-up visits until delivery: - Provided me with a "roadmap" of required procedures throughout the pregnancy -- He also ensure I fully understood what each procedure was and its purpose - Never offered unnecessary tests (like previous OB office) - Always willing to answer my questions and ensured I understood the answer - Passionate about my baby's and my well-being Finally, the main reason why I would recommend Dr. Tashman to any one of my friends and family is everything he did during labor: - He was present and actively engaged from the moment I arrived at the hospital (7:00AM) - He continuously engaged with the nurses on how the baby and I were doing - After 12 hours of monitoring the contractions and noticing the baby's heart rate not recovering fast enough, and the lack of progress in my dilation, with my full support he decided it was time to deliver the baby via c-section -- It was in deed the best choice because the baby had her first bowel movement inside of the womb, and there was a slight uterine rupture Holding my healthy and beautiful baby in my arms reminds me of how truly grateful I am to Dr. Tashman's care throughout my pregnancy and his passionate and professional dedication to the baby and me during labor!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I had the pleasure of delivering my two little girls with doctor Tashman. When I was looking for an OB with my first pregnancy I had a few friends refer me to different doctors-- Dr. Tashman was one of them and I am so thankful. I appreciated the small, single practitioner office as I wanted to build a relationship with my doctor who would be such a special part of bringing my babies into this world and I am so glad I chose Dr. Tashman. He is kind, has a sense of humor, and I also felt he was always doing what was best for me and my little ones. Throughout both pregnancies I trusted his words and recommendations and felt he answered all of my questions. That trust and sense of a relationship is very important once L&D comes. I am so thankful that Dr. Tashman was a part of two of the best days of my life because he truly made the experience enjoyable and special. He is a great coach during labor and visited me both WEEKEND days I was in the hospital (even though I was his only patient there). What more could you ask for? My husband and I recently decided we are a 2 kid family and I will miss Dr. Tashman greatly. One appointment each year is not enough to get one of his hugs! Thanks to the whole office for making my family feel like we were part of your family. :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

My experience with Dr. Tashman was great. I came all the way from Saudi Arabia it was definitely worth it. He is such a caring Doctor and the delivery experience was a memorable in a beautiful and positive way. Dr Tashman is a kind personable Doctor and I look forward to seeing him again. I would refer any one who wishes to have a delightful delivery with a caring Doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I was extremely happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Tashman from the beginning of my pregnancy, to my postpartum check-up at 6 weeks. If in the future I decided to have more children I would without a doubt use him as my doctor. Dr. Tashman helped me enjoy an extremely low stress and anxiety free pregnancy with his calm demeanor. He never once attempted to worry me or convince me that I needed any extraneous tests or procedures outside those one typically expects during a pregnancy. I was also relieved when I discovered that he is known for not doing unnecessary cesarean deliveries, which was a concern of mine given the rate of which they are done in many practices. I very rarely had to wait for my appointments, and was always seen promptly after I got in the exam room. I was always treated extremely well by his amazing receptionist Danielle, who is absolutely wonderful. I really appreciated the fact that Dr. Tashman is a single practitioner who delivers 99% of his patients, so you don't have to worry about dealing with an unknown doctor during your labor and delivery. When I went into labor at 10 pm, Dr. Tashman was right there at the hospital and stayed through the night and into the morning. Despite ultimately abandoning my desire for a natural birth, Dr. Tashman respected my wishes right up until I made the request for interventions. Later that morning he delivered my daughter, and he took great care to make sure she was safe and I ended up experiencing only minimal tearing. He visited us several times during the time we spent in the hospital and always answered all the questions I had, and made sure that we were doing well. In summation: Dr. Tashman is a fantastic OB/GYN who is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, respectful, professional, and really treats you as an individual not like a number. Unlike many other practitioners today you can tell he genuinely cares about your health and well-being. I couldn't be happier with the great care I received as his patient, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs an OB/GYN without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He doesn't like to answer questions and gas raised his voice at me more than once. He get a big NOPE from me.

Submitted May 18, 2015

I never leave reviews but after having Dr. Tashman as my obgyn for both my babies, I felt like I should surely let the rest of the world know how great he is! Whatever I say is not enough. His bedside manner is amazing and he honestly makes you feel right at home. He answers every question you have and never rushes you to get to the next patient. I had a vaginal delivery with both my boys and felt so comfortable, thanks to Dr. Tashman's knowledge and care in walking me through every step. Pregnancy and childbirth are frightening concepts for any mom, but I felt completely at ease both during my pregnancies and deliveries. As an added bonus, his receptionist Danielle, is super sweet and makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015