You may also like

My experience with Dr. Tashman was great. I came all the way from Saudi Arabia it was definitely worth it. He is such a caring Doctor and the delivery experience was a memorable in a beautiful and positive way. Dr Tashman is a kind personable Doctor and I look forward to seeing him again. I would refer any one who wishes to have a delightful delivery with a caring Doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Horrible man. He seemed nice until I questioned him on something. Called once after hours because I was spitting. He was reassuring but when I asked more questions he raised his voice and hung up on me. During appts he would sigh loudly and even SLAMMED the door when I asked him for an ultrasound because I was bleeding again week later. I know I was scared and had questions but there is no reason for anyone to treat someone like he did. Especially not a doctor to a patient. It sounds almost unbelievable, if I hadn't experienced it myself I would think this review is fake. I dispise the man. I left his practice after he proceeded to berate me in the lobby in front of other patients. He was then surprised when I asked for my records. Seriously? I would never let that man touch me again or put my health in his hands. Nasty and rude. If you don't believe me question him on something and see a different side to this "loving hugging" a-hole.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was extremely happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Tashman from the beginning of my pregnancy, to my postpartum check-up at 6 weeks. If in the future I decided to have more children I would without a doubt use him as my doctor. Dr. Tashman helped me enjoy an extremely low stress and anxiety free pregnancy with his calm demeanor. He never once attempted to worry me or convince me that I needed any extraneous tests or procedures outside those one typically expects during a pregnancy. I was also relieved when I discovered that he is known for not doing unnecessary cesarean deliveries, which was a concern of mine given the rate of which they are done in many practices. I very rarely had to wait for my appointments, and was always seen promptly after I got in the exam room. I was always treated extremely well by his amazing receptionist Danielle, who is absolutely wonderful. I really appreciated the fact that Dr. Tashman is a single practitioner who delivers 99% of his patients, so you don't have to worry about dealing with an unknown doctor during your labor and delivery. When I went into labor at 10 pm, Dr. Tashman was right there at the hospital and stayed through the night and into the morning. Despite ultimately abandoning my desire for a natural birth, Dr. Tashman respected my wishes right up until I made the request for interventions. Later that morning he delivered my daughter, and he took great care to make sure she was safe and I ended up experiencing only minimal tearing. He visited us several times during the time we spent in the hospital and always answered all the questions I had, and made sure that we were doing well. In summation: Dr. Tashman is a fantastic OB/GYN who is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, respectful, professional, and really treats you as an individual not like a number. Unlike many other practitioners today you can tell he genuinely cares about your health and well-being. I couldn't be happier with the great care I received as his patient, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs an OB/GYN without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He doesn't like to answer questions and gas raised his voice at me more than once. He get a big NOPE from me.

Submitted May 18, 2015

I never leave reviews but after having Dr. Tashman as my obgyn for both my babies, I felt like I should surely let the rest of the world know how great he is! Whatever I say is not enough. His bedside manner is amazing and he honestly makes you feel right at home. He answers every question you have and never rushes you to get to the next patient. I had a vaginal delivery with both my boys and felt so comfortable, thanks to Dr. Tashman's knowledge and care in walking me through every step. Pregnancy and childbirth are frightening concepts for any mom, but I felt completely at ease both during my pregnancies and deliveries. As an added bonus, his receptionist Danielle, is super sweet and makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I came to Dr. Tashman as a high-risk pregnancy late in my 2nd trimester. I read reviews online about him, and I must say that I agree that he is the best! Always returned my phone calls, treated me like a priority, and completed several sets of paperwork so that I was able to get paid for my short term disability leave. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was always comfortable. He helped to deliver my first child and completely put me at ease with all of my questions. I would show up to his office very nervous for my first pregnancy and would leave feeling relief because he explained every step of how the baby was progressing as my pregnancy developed. He went in depth to explain all of the steps that were taken from the time I checked in to hospital thru my discharge. Dr. Tashman was there when I needed him most, he made the call to deliver my son by emergency C-section as complications arouse. Dr. Tashman I will forever be grateful. Sincerely ~ Ashia C.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Tashman just delivered my 2th baby.I was totally comfortable with him from my 1 st visit. He does not rely on staff to do your vital sign/ weigh etc.. Dr. Tashman does all your care himself.He takes the time to sit and talk with you in his office . He makes you feel as if you are his only patient.thanks dr tashman you did great job khosh khabari family (shademan)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have been with DrTashman for over 25 years. I was new to the area and a neighbor recommended him. I was totally comfortable with him from my 1 st visit. He does not rely on staff to do your vital sign/ weigh etc.. Dr. Tashman does all your care himself. His exams are thorough to include a check of your thyroid, heart and lungs. He takes the time to sit and talk with you in his office . He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. I have had 2 healthy births. My water was broken with both deliveries- one of which was unmedicated. I did not tear and my recovery was uncomplicated. I recommend DrTashman to all my friends and daughter's friend who are now having babies . Dr. Tashman's expertise and professionalism are priceless. Thank you Dr.Tashman

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Tashman just delivered my 4th baby. I only wish I had found him sooner. Having gone through 3 previous pregnancies/deliveries I knew what kind of care I wanted and Dr. Tashman checked off every box and more! I had changed ObGyn practices several times during my other pregnancies…I didn’t want another alarmist doctor who treated pregnancy like a medical condition that needed to be “managed”. I didn’t want to wait 45 mins for my office visits. I wanted someone who knew me and didn’t just show up the last 10 mins to “catch” the baby. I wanted to talk to my doctor and not some random nurse when I had a question. I gave up on finding an ObGyn and thought a hospital-based midwife practice was the way to go. The midwife practice was great…until I had a medical question/concern. When my blood pressure started to go up is when things really hit the fan. I did not feel like I was in capable hands at all and wound up being induced 3 weeks early...luckily I have big babies and she was fine. With my 4th pregnancy I decided to go back to the drawing board and find an ObGyn who would support me like a midwife but have the medical expertise and clout in the hospital to take control of the situation if something went wrong. Enter Dr. Tashman! He would call me back himself with any and every question I had, he respected my desire to have an unmedicated birth and never pushed for an induction ( for those of you who worry about a solo practitioner missing the birth and/or pushing for convenience inductions, I went into labor during Memorial Day w/e and Dr Tashman got to the hospital shortly after I did). And to the previous reviewer who said rupturing her membranes made her tear badly, I will say that is absolutely untrue. My midwives (who barely even did internal exams to not "mess" with things ) ruptured my membranes for 2 of my deliveries, as did Dr Tashman with my 4th baby, and I never tore. I was getting very tired of being in the middle stages of labor, too painful to ignore but not intense enough to get things going, and rupturing my membranes helped the process along so I had the strength and stamina to keep going and get to the finish line. Something I will never forget is shortly after delivering Dr Tashman grabbed the phone and called down for my meal, as they were about to close, and he didn’t want me getting stuck eating the cold sandwiches/snacks they keep on hand in postpartum. That is the kind of doctor he is!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Impatient and upset when asked questions. He is very nice when you do not have concerns, which is likely why there are not more negative reviews. He rushed labor by breaking my water and then the baby came so fast I tore badly. He said it was superficial tearing but admitted later it was deeper than he let on. Overall, I did not feel he had my best interest in mind. I hope this help.

Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Hunter S. Tashman's Credentials

MAMSI
Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Tashman was great. I came all the way from Saudi Arabia it was definitely worth it. He is such a caring Doctor and the delivery experienc..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible man. He seemed nice until I questioned him on something. Called once after hours because I was spitting. He was reassuring but when I asked more questi..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was extremely happy with the treatment I received from Dr. Tashman from the beginning of my pregnancy, to my postpartum check-up at 6 weeks. If in the future..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "These reviews must be fake or at least some of them. He doesn't like to answer questions and gas raised his voice at me more than once. He get a big NOPE from m..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never leave reviews but after having Dr. Tashman as my obgyn for both my babies, I felt like I should surely let the rest of the world know how great he is! W..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Tashman as a high-risk pregnancy late in my 2nd trimester. I read reviews online about him, and I must say that I agree that he is the best! Alway..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tashman just delivered my 2th baby.I was totally comfortable with him from my 1 st visit. He does not rely on staff to do your vital sign/ weigh etc.. Dr. T..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with DrTashman for over 25 years. I was new to the area and a neighbor recommended him. I was totally comfortable with him from my 1 st visit. He d..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tashman just delivered my 4th baby. I only wish I had found him sooner. Having gone through 3 previous pregnancies/deliveries I knew what kind of care I w..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Impatient and upset when asked questions. He is very nice when you do not have concerns, which is likely why there are not more negative reviews. He rushed labo..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Tashman since I was put on "the pill" by my mother (who had 30 years as a registered nurse) the very day I started menstrating at the age o..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Tashman after our IVF nurse recommended to us, I could not be happier with our final decision. Dr. Tashman is very clear with "how the process will ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "All this reviews say he is so kind, but I found him to be rushed and gets mad in more than one occasion. I don't know if we are seeing the same doctor because w..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing him 6 months but I am switching. His staff is nice enough, but He is so rude, he might know things but isn't willing to talk to patients"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Looks like anyone can rate without confirming being a patient?"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Tashman for my pregnancy as it was my first based on online reviews, and I had never found an OBGYN that I had seen previously. Dr. Tashman was e..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Tashman as my OB for my recent pregnancy based on excellent reviews and a personal recommendation, and I could not have been happier with my choice...."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just went to see Dr. Tashman for the first time. He is the most thoughtful, kind, compassionate, warm, and caring doctor I have ever seen. He put me at ease..."

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Hunter" to "Hunter S."

October 20, 2013