Ratings for Dr. Rachael Martin

I really like Dr. Martin. I never wait long to see her. She is a good listener and I find her to be very helpful.. Her staff. Well I think they need to learn how to be friendly to patients.. And smile every now and then....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

After only my first appointment with her I know I would not want want to see another doctor for prenatal care. She is tentative and thorough in discussions and explanations. She has my full trust!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

She delivered my first baby and will be delivering me second baby. She is the kindest dr. Listens to everything you say, never pushes anything and always does what is best for the patient. Dr.martin ia extremely knowlesgeable; constantly taking couraes ans attending conferences. She went out of her way for me and my family. I am ever so grateful to her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Martin was assigned from the beggining of my pregnancy and delivered my child. Each appointment seems short and simple, And by simple, I mean she couldn't explain fully. She does address issues but she came to conclusions without full investigation and examining. I'm very lucky I am able to do my own research and often have to go to the hospital/other doctor for second opinion. After a important appointment, I found her insensitive and my family were treated like a 'text book' assignment instead of real people. Needless to say, we'll probably move on if things don't change.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Fantastic dr. Im so lucky to have her. She is my exwifes dr too. And 3 of my children. Balanced and approaches various issues kindly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I felt so comfortable with Dr Martin. I was a maternity patient of hers, and at every visit she answered all my questions and made me feel confident and secure in everything that was happening and that might happen. She is warm and really friendly, and I felt very lucky to have her as a doctor. I never felt rushed or not listened to, and as a first time mother, my visits with her made me look forward to every step in the process.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Wonderful doctor, compassionate and caring. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

takes time to explain in lay terms. counsels all the possibilities. never wait more than 10 minutes. staff are efficient.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I used to think Dr.Martin was wonderful and yes she is s kind person but, since she moved offices my views have changed..last time I went she rushed me out of her office looking at her watch saying she was behind now.Not my fault your previous patients took so long why should I get my time cut short.With and ongoing issue I had she just kept saying "its hard to say whats wrong" isn't that when you refer me to someone who might know.It's too bad b/c I used to think she was great but, now just feel undervalued!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I seldom wait long, I'm always heard, Dr. Martin always has my file on screen and knows me and my medical information. She's curious enough to ask questions if the issue I've made my appt. for leads her to wonder something and another appt. is made to deal with it if need be. I'm so happy to have a doctor I trust and am so comfortable with.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011