Ratings for Dr. Harley Eisman

Best doctor. Always on time and punctual. Very knowledgeable. Extremely good wth little kids and is patient. Would highly recommend to other seeking a pediatrician

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

If you have a neuro typical child he is fine. I would never recommend for a child requiring interventions. He is not equipped .

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

We are so glad to have him as our daughter’s paediatrician. We trust him and his knowledge and experience. He has a great way with children. Our daughter loves him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is a GREAT pediatrician!!! I work in the health field and finding a competent, knowledgeable pediatrician is not a simple task these days. He is also easy to talk too and will consult and treat WHEN required , not because a parents is concerned and anxious. He is WONDERFUL with the children and although he seems "quick" in assessing and diagnosing I truly believe this is because he's seen quite a bit and knows when to be concerned. I must admit he is not a fit for all parents, if you need a VERY TLC pediatrician, you may not appreciate his approach and personality but if you are looking for the COMPETENT, available and great pediatrician, he's the one.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

does anyone have the phone number to the clinic?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

On a few occasions he spent 1.5 minutes with my child and made a quick diagnosis without a thorough checkup. I understand that it is possible to make a diagnosis quickly but when the diagnosis is "wait and see" there can be harmful consequences. On two occasions we waited and found out that medication was in fact required and could have been diagnosed earlier. I won't be seeing this doctor again as I don't feel that the level of effort is satisfactory or on par with other pediatricians. He is more interested in rushing you out of the exam room and is rather cold and dismissive to questions. From the posts I read on this site, it is surprising that my wife and I have had this type of interaction, he seems to be uncomfortable around us specifically, for whatever reason.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The staff is helpful depending who you get on the phone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He is the doctor of our 3 sons We just love him: kind, super smart and really available the BEST

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Amazing Doctor. My daughters pediatrician for 10 years and we love him. He's calm, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015