Ratings for Dr. Meyer Schoeman

Dr. Schoeman is phenomenal! He listens attentively to concerns, gives his medical opinion but puts you at ease and seems very knowledgeable. He gives you the feeling that he genuinely cares and doesn't make you feel silly for having your health concerns. I have never had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. SCHOEMAN is a very good Dr. he is a kind concerned Dr. he listens to and addresses all your concerns. His nurse and staff are great

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Schoeman is fantastic. He is kind, and listens to your concerns. I feel like he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Best Doctor I have ever had. My 3 boys and I go there and he always makes us feel so welcome. We have never left an appointment disappointed. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR! The entire family has been seeing Dr. Schoeman and his bedside manner with each and everyone has been amazing. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Schoeman has been our doctor for four years. He's amazing with kids and just a very likeable guy unlike other doctors I've had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Schoeman was my Dr. in Innisfail when he moved to Alberta. After I moved to Calgary I continued to drive up to Innisfail to see him so I was thrilled when he transferred to Calgary. He listens. He cares, and I never feel rushed when I see him

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was nervous to find another family doctor after ours retired, luckily we came across Dr Schoeman and love him! I referred him to family now.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Really a lovely doctor. Listens well, has patience for his patients. 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Schoeman is an amazing dr. He is so friendly and personable. He listens to your concerns and does everything he can to help. I am soooooo happy that he is my family dr!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016