Ratings for Dr. Meyer Schoeman

Best Doctor I have ever had. My 3 boys and I go there and he always makes us feel so welcome. We have never left an appointment disappointed. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR! The entire family has been seeing Dr. Schoeman and his bedside manner with each and everyone has been amazing. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Schoeman has been our doctor for four years. He's amazing with kids and just a very likeable guy unlike other doctors I've had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Schoeman was my Dr. in Innisfail when he moved to Alberta. After I moved to Calgary I continued to drive up to Innisfail to see him so I was thrilled when he transferred to Calgary. He listens. He cares, and I never feel rushed when I see him

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was nervous to find another family doctor after ours retired, luckily we came across Dr Schoeman and love him! I referred him to family now.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Really a lovely doctor. Listens well, has patience for his patients. 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Schoeman is an amazing dr. He is so friendly and personable. He listens to your concerns and does everything he can to help. I am soooooo happy that he is my family dr!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

We lucked into Dr. Schoeman when our family doctor left the practice. We each have some unique health situations that require understanding and attentiveness, so we were worried about having to find a new doctor. Our aunt had gotten on his roster, so she referred my in-laws, and they referred us, so now he gets the whole lot of us. We find that he’s very personable, open to hearing our thoughts about our health instead of trying to impose his ideas without considering what we think, and seems to know what he’s doing. We never have to sit in the waiting room for very long – his staff seems to understand his pace & flow, so they schedule his calendar accordingly. We’re not the type of people who like to run to the doctor for every little concern, and we lead busy lives, so we appreciate that he & his staff get us in and out quickly and make the whole thing actually pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

We have been seeing him for just over a year now and love him! Best doctor our family has ever had!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Excellent doc, good bedside manner and very helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016