Ratings for Dr. Michael G. De La Paz

This doctor after no exam, three questions, and less than three minutes with me said I most likely have bladder cancer because of microscopic blood in the urine. I had already been diagnosed with a bladder infection, but in order to get treated had to do cat scans, rounds and round of antibiotics and a cu cyscopy. Ended up I had nothing but a little left over UTI. The long term use of antibiotics at his assistance burnt the interior lining of my bladder. Needless to say my last visit there he wanted me on more meds to make me pee. Where did that come from? Incompetent, terrible bedside manner, had no patience or the willingness to figure out what is going on. Loves to throw meds and tests at you. They make a lot of money this way and he makes his bonus numbers. Flee as fast as you can away from him and the group that supports his practice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The worst bedside manors I've ever seen! He's an a**hole who thinks he knows everything but doesn't. And what you think or feel doesn't matter. Don't waste his time...he's the doctor ya know!? I'm totally disgusted by his attitude.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

After a ct scan that showed some concerns my dr wanted me to see a specialist. We couldn't get into him so they had me see Dr. De La Paz. I was able to get into see him the next day. Now I understand why. He spent about 10 min in the room without doing a single test and wanted to do multiple things including surgery as well as mentioned having to do dialysis if we didn't get started. After wanting to start these procedures that day I expressed my concern and politely said it was nothing personal but I would like to get a second opinion he became very rude and raised his voice stating it was wasting his time and he isn't going to play a back and forth game. After seeing another dr who actually listened and asked ?s I was able to have an easy test done that didn't require surgery. PLEASE do your research before you see this guy! He could care less about me and I believe he just saw dollar signs that could have cost me a lot more than money.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I read the comments someone wrote about this doctor AND I TOTALLY AGREE

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

This physician has absolutely no bedside manner. He has a hot temper and treats his patients like they are idiots.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Michael G. De La Paz's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC