Ratings for Dr. Claude B. Smith

Terrible, terrible experience with office staff giving wrong information by not making an effort to find out correct information, and even after 3 months of working with them to get medicine refills and new prescriptions, I was not successful. This was directly a cause of really very poor staff. I had sent by mail a letter to Dr. Smith which remains unanswered to this day. I finally resorted to patient advocacy to try to help. When that was getting extremely poor results (not due to Patient Advocacy), I threatened to go to the CEO and anyone else within or outside the hospital to let them know what has been going on and to secure their help. Interesting that my prescriptions were taken care of that afternoon. I've never received an apology from Dr. Smith, his staff, nor his office manager. I will never, ever step inside this practice again nor the hospital to which it is affiliated.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Claude B. Smith's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)