Ratings for Dr. Joni Guptill

She was my family doctor years ago. She was awful. Rarely listened to me when I came in. Once, she even walked out of the room while asking me a question. I sat waiting thinking she must be coming back, but her secretary came in and told me I was free to go; she'd moved on to the next patient. While delivering my daughter she actually told me to hurry up because she had a meeting to get to. Thankfully, I was able to switch family doctors.

Submitted December 2, 2011

We used to call her "Bones" and she was a brilliant physician. Her contribution and help to those in need in Africa will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

DR. JONI AS MY SON CALLS HER IS WONDERFUL--CAME IN FOR MY DELIVERY EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS NOT ON CALL!! SHE IS 1 OF A KIND AND WE MISS HER

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Guptill is a very good doctor, she helped me thru a very rough time when i lost 2 family members.. I will be very sad to see her move to NS. I hope she would reconsider. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr Guptill takes care of my family, three generations!she has been our doctor for years and has never rushed me through ,even when I have many problems.She is great!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

wonderful doctor. Took care of me in Halifax before she moved to New Brunswick. Wish I had her now. Always listened carefully to my concerns and had common sense solutions.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr Guptil takes care of my elderly parents and has been wonderful to them. SHe does house calls when they are sick and has taken care of them in hospital when they have been very ill.I know she has a lot of elderly patients,and it takes a special doctor to take the time and patience for older folks. She takes time to explain everything to them and calls me to let me know about their situation.She is a warm and caring doctor. We have heard from time to time that she may be leaving Woodstock but hope that is not true.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

She is knowledgable, however lacking in bedside manner and has a bit of a "holier than thou" attitude. When in labor with my second child and contractions 2 minutes apart we went to the maternity ward. She met us by the nurses station while I was having a contraction. She looked me up and down and then snarkily said " Was there something you needed or what?". I was appaled. We told her I was in labor and she was very sweet to my husband but basically ignored me. Thank GOD my family doctor happened to be in the hospital and came to check on me and stayed to deliver the baby after I told her what had happened. I am sure she is good to her regualr patients, but I was made to feel like a nobody and this is unaccpetable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Me and my girls have been seeing Dr. Guptill for years. We all love her. She is not a pill pusher. I needed anti depressants after I had my second daughter. She knew how I felt about taking medication. She gave me a non-addictive medication. I appreciated that very much. Thanks Dr.Guptil.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I met Dr Guptill in the emergency room with my children during a major crisis. Three of my children had to be treated during one visit. She was attentive to them and extremely kind to me during the visit. I already have a family dr I am very happy with but I felt just as comfortable with her during this crisis

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007