Ratings for Dr. Geoffry L. Turner

Awesome doctor with a great sense of humor and very understanding.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great doctor with a great personality and very knowledgeable. Helped me through my difficult pregnancy with a lot of help and information.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Turner. He is so sweet, and caring. And very funny. He's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I don't think they come any better than Dr. Turner, my daughter and I have both been with Dr. T for years. He is kind, considerate and takes the time to make sure that his customers are comfortable etc. We love him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Turner. He was very kind and had a great sense of humor. I moved two hours away in late pregnancy and liked him so much that I kept him as my doctor until delivery. It was well-worth all the driving. Post-delivery, I had some complications, and he was always available to take my calls regarding my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Caring and helpful Doctor. When a problem was seen at a routine ultrasound. Dr. Turner made sure to reassure me, and to make sure I had the proper follow up care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr Turner is a terrible doctor. He failed to tell me inportant information about my pregnancy that could have resulted in the death of my child. After switching docs, I was disappointed to find out he also covered for my new doc on the weekends. On a subsequent pregnancy, I called the exchange with a bleeding issue, and was told by Dr Turner (after calling 4 times becasue he failed to call me back) that "If you are miscarrying, there isnt anything you can do. You can go to the ER if you are going to be a baby about it"....I wouldnt let this man treat my dog. He is very unkind, uncaring, and rude.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Turner takes time to talk to his patients. He is honest and helpful. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Geoffry L. Turner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL