Ratings for Dr. Kaleb M. Hamilton

Good listener. My husband has multiple issues and doctors. He does a great job coordinating his care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Kaleb Hamilton going on two years. We are so pleased to find a doctor that isn't a "pill pusher." He is a smart, conservative doctor that makes you feel at ease, listens to what you have to say, and makes suggestions but not demands. His nurse, Phylis, is a real asset to his practice. We feel so fortunate to be his patients. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

What does it take to get this guy to run labs or answer a question! Happen to be on Meds that mess with glucose & lipids. Pain dr wants tests run. This jerk made me go there instead of sending the request to a lab, then refuses to run the tests! Similar things happen on every visit! He never addresses the issue I'm in for. Never listens. Never remembers what he said he'd do. 3 calls for simple refills. I've given him 6 months, I think I need to find a new dr. Maybe he'd listen if I go into a diabetic coma!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Kaleb Hamilton is a wonderful doctor. He is aggressive, yet cautious in his practice. He wants what is best for patients and seeks to do so in a fast and safe manner. Been my doctor for 2 years. I recently moved but still drive 30 mins to get to his office because he establishes a trustful relationship with his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

As a younger person(23) I've never had a doctor that I've felt comfortable with. Dr. Hamilton has not only been incredibly knowledgeable but remembered facets of my personal life even with half a year or more in between visits. I'll continue to go to him and refer all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

My family and I love Dr. Hamilton and have enjoyed our experiences with the Austin Regional Clinic as well! He is very thorough, good with our daughter and we have never waited longer than a few minutes to see him. He listens to our concerns and takes the time to explain and clarify whenever necessary.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Hamilton is the only Dr. that I have ever felt comfortable with. He knows what he is doing and actually cares about his patients. I am saddened that he has moved to Texas because I have not been able to find a Dr. to even compare to him. He's excellent!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr Hamilton is a good Doctor. He listens and you can tell he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Hamilton is a great doctor! He delivered my first child and will deliver my second, as well as see them for any illnesses and well child visits. We have never been disappointed in his advice or questioned his decisions in regards to our children. The only negative is that sometimes he is late to appointments but he is so busy that it is completely understandable!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Kaleb M. Hamilton's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Assurant