Ratings for Dr. Harald Körner

My rating reflects my last experience 6 yrs. ago. I am unable to ever forget this dentist as I am once again facing dental work to correct his past incompetence. Today's bill from a Root Canal Specialist to re-do incomplete root canal (which got infected- and during which another canal was found) : $1675.00 plus the final filling for the crown at my own dentist.....this is the 3rd tooth that has needed work redone and/or a new crown!! I do not have insurance. Avoid factory-type dental offices where you are truly just a number, and avoid future stress and $$$.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I recently changed over to dr korner, I am very pleased ! His hygienist was very polite and very thorough, and his over view of my teeth was very knowledgeable, I will be returning as previously stated, I was very pleased !!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Körner is the friendliest, gentlest, kindest dentist I have ever met. I used to be afraid of having dental work done, until I was referred to him. He is professional and his staff are exceptional. But he also has a great sense of humor and puts you right at ease: great qualities for a dentist! High recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Harald Körner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients