Ratings for Dr. Patrick L. Murphy

This is the worst Dr I have ever seen in my entire life. He's very rude and he definitely has a I don't care about your health I'm just here for a paycheck type of attitude. When you ask him questions about your health he might as well say that he doesn't know because his response or answers aren't very helpful at all. After two visits I switched And found a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He doesn't seem to care for hi profession, people or the oath he took. He is rude, useless and petty. Do you and anyone care about and see anyone else. I've been sick and seen many Doctors for over 25yrs and can't remember thinking anyone was more in need of retirement. Highly recommend you don't go to this Doctor. It is very apparent he is tired and could not care less for your ailments.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Murphy is a drug pusher. He prescribes my 110 lb. daughter 90 2mg. Xanax per month. I have visited his office and talked to his nurse Christy, asking him to stop. My daughter is an addict...she has totaled 2 cars in 3 months. She can't wake up at night when her 3 young babies cry. Dr. Murphy continues to prescribe her enough Xanax to kill a 250 lb. truck driver.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Patrick L. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)