Ratings for Dr. Harry Sperber

I've been seeing Dr Sperber f since I was a child . He does very precise work . I went to the college to help out some one that was going through the dental hygiene program and was told by the dentist there that I had a well cared for mouth a beautiful dental work. I always found him to be conservative in estimates of what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

have been going since a child, and continue though now live 3 hours away. Great staff and he is a great dentist. has always seen importance in things i need and only made suggestions for those that arent important.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have been his patient for over 40 years. He has been the best dentist for my husband who was so afraid to go to any dentist that he would be physically ill. Now he sleeps during procedures. We even continued to be his patient when we no longer lived near his practice.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Best decision I ever made was to leave this dentist. He said I needed to have my teeth fixed with crowns because of cracks. I was on my parents coverage at the time which was really good so all he was looking at was the money opportunity. I got a second opinion out of town with a dentist that uses gas ( I am scared to death of dental work). When I got there for the exam the new dentist asked me why I was there. I told him for the 6 crowns I need right away because of my teeth being cracked. I know have a mouth full of fillings from so called "cavities". I switched dentists right away and have never had any dental work needed since. I see my new dentist every 6 months and always have great exams. I brought this up to a few people in town and found out that many people especially their kids where getting their coverage "drilled" by this dentist. Beware and believe your kids when they say they are brushing their teeth and don't have any tooth pain- fake cavities = Dr. Sperber.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Excellent skills, staff, and clinic! Highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

went in for a broken tooth. was told I had to have this and that done, I hadn't even seen him, just his "assistants" and they used up all of my $2000 coverage for the year in 6 weeks. Had to wait until the next year to go to another dentist, in nanaimo this time, and he fixed it the same day! Would never recommend. If you have insurance beware! As soon as they know that you have so much coverage, they make sure that they use it all up!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

All he see's is $$$. I had double extended insurance and he did everything in his power to max it out. Did many procedure that were determined as unecessary by my new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

I have moved away from the area and am not a patient of Harry anymore. Still,he is the best dentist of the many I have visited. He is so precise in his work and up-to-date on the newest findings in dentistry. I can 100 % recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr Sperber did an extraction on my child that pedodontic specialist couldnt do. Anyone that treats my child this well deserves some praise!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

Highly skilled and very knowledgable. Best in the business for crown and bridge work. He is a perfectionist. Friendly staff and good working enviroment.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007