Dr. Rene Recinos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rene Recinos

Very good care, I'm doing really well. I'm glad I had this done. Dr. Recinos is very skilled

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Great experience. No long wait times and Dr. RECINOS prompt and informative.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Recinos is always excellent in his skill and interaction with patients. His compassion and concern, combined with his careful attention to detail and his knowledge and expertise make him one of the best--and possibly the best surgeon I've had during my 71 years of life.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I felt I had the best experience possible ! Left there understanding my options and everything was explained to me in detail . Also the Dr left it up to me to work my schedule to the procedure 👍🏽

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I absolutely love coming to this facility. Everything always go so smoothly and everyone is so nice. I just don't like the drive. Wish you were closer or I was closer. 2 hour drive is worth it tho. Thank you for the kindness and the smiles, everyone always has a smile.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I was seen without an appointment. Dr. Recinos and his staff were very friendly and accommodating. I was pleased with my overall experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had x-rays taken to see if there was a change following the second surgery on my left thumb. Dr. Recinos tested it to see if there was any nerve damage and he assured me there wasn't. A very caring and competent surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Preliminary exam of my affective finger was thorough. Explanation of the procedure was clear and easily understood. Dr. And staff were very welcoming and professional.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I walked into the office nervous and feeling disgusted in myself. By the time I left I felt so much better, I felt that with a goal in mind ,26 years of embarassment and self body loathing could potentially be fixed. Dr Recinos has one of the kindest manners I have ever met. His staff were second to none. Made me feel so at ease and comfortable. I actually look forward to my future appointments.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Recinos is very caring in his treatment of me and his staff is also very caring

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Rene Recinos's Credentials

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2004)

• American Board of Plastic Surgery