You may also like

Rate Dr. Sumer L. Daiza

Dr. Sumer L. Daiza's Ratings

I went to a few breast augmentation consultations before I made my decision, but felt like a majority of doctors cared more about business than having the patient's best interest in mind. When I had my consultation with Dr. Daiza I immediately felt comfortable. She is such a kind doctor and really spends time with her patients, from start to finish. She worked with me on finding out what sizes would look best for my body type, and had me bring in "inspiration" pictures to find out the proportions I liked. On surgery day she was very calming, as was the entire staff. They really made me feel at ease! She also conducted every follow up appointment instead of allowing another provider to follow up. As for my results, I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I went from not even filling a 32A, to a full C cup (350cc). My breasts had been an insecurity of mine since I was 14, and I knew I wanted to get them done to be more proportionate to my body. With Dr. Daiza they turned out even better than I could have hoped for! 6 weeks later they are already looking more natural and feeling much softer. My scars are almost completely healed, and I did not lose nipple sensitivity. I can without a doubt say that Dr. Daiza made this the most comfortable and satisfying procedure I have ever experienced!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2900729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Dr. Daiza was fantastic. She was kind, compassionate and gentle. Back in the early 1990's I had a botched breast surgery that had been painful and some what life altering. I was afraid to go back into surgery, but Dr. Daiza was patient and understanding. Her before and after pictures of previous patients speak for themselves and she's double board certified. I couldn't be happier with my results. I feel like Dr.Daiza has given me my youth back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Daiza was wonderful, thoughtful, compassionate and understood what I wanted better than I did. I'm a 58 year old woman and I got breast implants to rid myself of my small saggy old breasts. I couldn't be happier with the results. I was wanting a full "C" and to my delight, I ended up slightly larger. I now have a figure I never dreamed I could have!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2867467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Daiza is an extremely talented surgeon who surpassed all my expectations. I had a Mommy makeover-tuck and augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. She and her staff Sabrina were more than helpful and caring throughout the process and always available to answer questions and help me, even after hours. I would highly recommend Dr Daiza-this was money well spent! I can't believe the results--truly phenomenal and at 40...better than I looked at 20!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

My mom had a tummy by dr daiza several years ago and the results are amazing her tummy is to this day still flat and I am considering a tummy tuck and dr daiza will be the one to do my tummy tuck!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Daiza is an amazing plastic surgeon! I had a tummy tuck and liposuction 9 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled with my results. It really has changed the way I look at myself and has increased my self esteem 100%! Dr. Daiza is very knowledgeable but more than that she is compassionate and caring and has excellent bedside manner. She was there for me every step of the way even when I called her on Christmas Eve with a concern. I love Dr. Daiza and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Daiza is fantastic! I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction surgery, it's been just 7 weeks, and what a difference. Dr. Daiza handles all pre-op and post-op visits, and fully explains everything that will happen during the surgery, and recovery. Her bedside manner is fantastic, and she makes you feel very comfortable, and that she is truly listening to you, and any concerns you may have. Visits to the office are a pleasure, Sabrina has been very helpful and also answered any and all questions I had, returning calls within 30 minutes, if I left a message. I would highly recommend Dr. Daiza for any cosmetic surgery needs. Additionally, Dr. Daiza uses the Greenbaum Surgical Center, and they are a state of the art facility, everyone I encountered there was friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2722380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Daiza is a class act. She is very knowledgeable and down to earth. The breast augmentation performed was superb, love the results. I would highly recommend her. Special thanks to her front office assistant as well. Dr. Daiza, we can't thank you enough!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2722243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

DR. Daiza is so wonderful. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction with breast implants exactly 8 weeks ago and I look absolutely amazing! I just had my 8 week follow up and she cleared me to go back to exercising. I can't wait! I don't know where to begin other than that she is genuine, caring and has a great bedside manner. This is in addition to her amazing talent and surgery skill. I look super natural but amazing. I had seen a male doctor who wanted to use larger implants than I wanted. Dr. Daiza spent a lot of time discussing the look I wanted and I could not be happier. I told her the day of surgery that I trust her to make me look beautiful. And she did! You can tell she loves her job. She seems to work all the time but still seems so happy. Maybe it's her yoga..LOL. she is always calm and soothing. I just tried fillers for my lips and they look beautiful. I didn't want the Scottsdale pout/duck lips and she promised she wouldn't give me that look. I was so nervous but trusted her because my breasts look so natural. I love them and so does my boyfriend. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2701450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr daiza is the most kind and genuine doctor. I'm happy WI th my beautiful results

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2605362].votes_count ]]