Ratings for Dr. John J. Meenan

Sorry to say but your replacement is bad!! Can't get a hold of her. Had to get another Dr. In stratford. And thank God for that. Ad my pills were running out. Pat Johnson

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

So what happened to my records? The CPSO has no information where they are, and no forwarding phone number. Why are they allowed to do this? Shame on Dr. Meenan for allowing this to happen.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. John Meenan was a true doctor. He took the time to listen and answered with nothing but the honest advice. If he gave you a sharp response - even though it might not have pleased you - it was soundly and thoughtfully laid out. Similarly, Cedilia on the front desk always kindly answered any message you may have left - including requests for an appointment. The new doctor's staff leaves their own message, of course, outlining all the things they DON'T do (YOU can't leave a message for them - but THEY can leave a message for you). Oh, and no calls at lunchtime - unlike 90% of the rest of the working world. Fees for this and that. No faxed prescription renewals, etc. etc. Forgive me for saying this Dr. Meenan, but the only fault I can find is in the choice of your replacement!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr.Meenan was my doctor for over 28 years. Love this man, he is a wonderful, caring person. Always made time to ask about you .in all the years my family went to him he was never rushed. If he was not sure he would refer you to a specialist . He is a brilliant patient man. Cedilia was also the best. I cannot say the same for the doctors that have taken over. Now I feel like a # and there is a list of services that they charge for on the wall. Forgot your health card ...50$ really?? Love and miss you Dr.John J. Meenan and Cedilia .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have been with Dr. Meenan for over 23 years. He is the best! He helped me over some of the worst times in my life. I am happy for him on his retirement but I will be selfish and say please come back!!! test Dr.s are hard to come by and you are one of the greatest. Pat Johnson

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Meenan is one of the very very best. I will miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

He's the best doctor I've ever had I'm really going to miss him when he retires He's very knowledgeable about his patient and tries to stay on top of things

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr.Meenan is a wonderful doctor and very caring. I've been with him for close to 30 years. He is the type of person who listens. I know that because he always maintains eye contact. If I were to say anything negative about Dr.Meenan, it would be that he doesn't get himself a replacement for when he retires. Cidalia told me it's my responsibility. I know it is, but many other doctors don't leave you hanging, especially when you are on multiple medications, that only a G.P. can help you with. I will miss Dr.Meenan a lot.:-(

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

The best ever - a gift of a human being and a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Myself and my Family have been going to Dr Meenan for about 30 yrs. He has a kind heart, is knowledgable and takes his time with you. He knows about you as a person and not just as a patient. He does not rush you in and out like an assembly line. I find he genuinely cares for his patients and thier wellbeing. His receptionist Cidalia is also a kind and caring woman. She also treats you like a person not just a name on a chart. Through my own many years of experience with Dr Meenan and the many other doctors and specialists I have seen over the years. He is one of a kind and no one compares to his level of CARE for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012