Ratings for Dr. Steven Gottesman

A great person period. I was with him for about 25 years. Unfortunately I moved out of the neighbourhood and had to get another doctor. If you live in the area of Bathurst and Lawrence or the TTC is handy for you (parking sucks) ... you can't go wrong with this most excellent doctor. Hats off as well to Nellie his most excellent office assistant. :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

"Excellent doctor" does not quite describe Dr. Gottesman. He is fantastic - the quintessential family doctor. My family has been in his care for 25 years and I hope he continues to practice for another 25. He is very knowledgeable, he keeps up with the literature, he is compassionate, patient, and calm. Dr. Gottesman has a great sense of humor and ... no God complex. I am generally a skeptic, I do my research when advised or treated by a doctor, but I trust his judgement implicitly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Great , compassionate , easy to talk to Doctor who really cares about his patients !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Wow. what an amazing family doctor. He is compassionate, funny, kind and helpful. I've been seeing him for 25 years (has it really been that long?) and he has always been amazing. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs a superb family physician. A++++ rating.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I've been going to Dr Gottesman for more than 20 years and he is the greatest. I never hesitate to go to him for ANY problem I have. He gives good common sense medicine and I can tell he truly cares about me. He is not a pill pusher like other doctors. He doesn't have so many patients that it takes weeks to get to see him. When I call the office, they can usually squeeze me in the same week I call. The receptionist knows me and I get the best service from her. They are a great combo!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I'm in Los Angeles right now and being here underlines the difference between the medical care a kind compassionate doctor, symbolized by someone like Dr. Steven Gottesman practices, and the medicine for money attitude the doctors in the States practice. When I see Dr. Gottesman I get the feeling he is interested in helping me. When I see a LA doctor, the feeling is that they are primarily interesting in seeing whether I have insurance or whether my VISA will cover their bill. Dr. Gottesman is a terrific guy as was his father, who I also knew. A chip of the ole block. Friendly, warm, sensitive and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Very good doctor. Our family have been going to Dr. Gottesman for years. Reception and office is very busy (typical for a good doctor).

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr S Gottesman is a mensch. He is punctual clear and thorough. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Great Doctor... Spends the time needed to be able to determine what you came there for and notice anything that might need more attention. He even makes house calls if you happen to be his neighbour!... Very friendly to everyone even his clients' caregivers =)... He is very knowledgeable and CARING...

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011