Ratings for Dr. Gerardo A. Caballero

Very condensending and opinionated, has no compassion for his patients. Told patient that he had 4 months tops and go home and die as nothing can be done. Found another surgeon and 5 yrs later patient is still alive and well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago, Dr. Cabellaro performed the biopsy as well as the mastectomy. He also oversaw my treatment, a few weeks later, when a blood clot developed in each of my lungs. He was always knowledgeable and caring and he gently explained everything to me to ease my concerns. I have since moved out of the area, but if I were still in Milwauke, I would have no hesitation in Dr. Caballero performing any surgery I might need. Some may also be interested in knowing my post-surgery scarring was minimal. Both on a surgical skill and a humanitarian level, Dr. Caballero proved himself to be outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I saw the negative rating for Dr Caballero and had to refute it. He operated on me a few years back. He explained everything and was incredibly caring. I was a nervous wreck before the surgery and he held my hand until the sedative kicked in. The surgery was very successful -- considering he found some problems that were unexpected at the time. If I needed surgery again, I wouldn't hesitate to return to him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Gerardo A. Caballero's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI