Ratings for Dr. Hedy A. Howard

Dr. Howard is extremely knowledgeable within the field of psychiatry. She accurately diagnosed me and taught me how to manage the symptoms of my illness. The drug regimen she prescribed along with psychotherapy has helped eliminate nearly all symptoms of my disease. She has also used hypnosis and dream analyzation during therapy sessions which has also improved my mental health. Dr. Howard is truly a brilliant woman who has assisted me in turning my life around!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I have been with Dr Howard since she opened her practice. She has been consistently kind, empathetic, honest, and knowledgeable. She has gone out of her way for me (one time visited me in the hospital, even though I was there for a medical problem). I had seen other therapists before her, but had been afraid to go to a psychiatrist. On the first visit, she eased my fears and I have never looked back. She has helped me to be more self-aware, less governed by fear, and if I could give her higher ratings I would. (note: she has no staff, so the rating I gave was merely because it was required.)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Hedy A. Howard's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD