Ratings for Dr. Suzanne J. Griffin

I may never recover. I have been with Dr. Griffin, paying $11. per MINUTE for six years. I emailed a request for a prescription refill April 5. She left the next week for a two-week trip. Her message stated "calls may be returned in a day or two". Five emails, 7 messages on her various phones and still no fax to my pharmacy or explanation for me. I called the doctor covering here because I was afraid something happened to her and by then, I REALLY needed my refill, which the other doctor phoned in, I was told that she was "just fine" when I expressed my concern. WTF? She abandoned me. Called me yesterday and suggested I come in to discuss my anger and devestation, at her customary rate of $220 for 20 minutes. I'm going to have a hard time and much expense to get a new therapist. So I'm screwed . Don't wait six years for her to ignore you when you need her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Giffin for over 12 years and she is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever met. She really knows what medicines work and is willing to try different combinations until you are feeling well!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Suzanne J. Griffin's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1977)