Ratings for Dr. Mark Darby

Does not listen to patients that go and see him. I had bronchitis and he was on his phone the whole time came back and gave me the wrong perscription

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

We were encouraged my our naturopath Dr. to go to a walk-in clinic because she was concerned my 5yr. old son had a bacterial infection. Dr. Darby seemed completely uninterested and was condescending and uncaring. I'm growing tired of Doctors treating their patients in this manner. We walked away feeling shamed for bringing our son in and feeling less than confident that this matter was even dealt with. We will NEVER see this Dr again.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have had such positive experiences with Dr. Darby at the walk-in clinic and was disappointed to find out he does not have a general practice. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on important information. An absolutely great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Best doctor we have had. He listens and offers the best advise depending on each situation. He doesn't simply give you antibiotics or other needless prescriptions and he is willing to follow up when necessary. We just wish he could be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Every time I go to the walkin I see him. He's a great doctor. Very thorough as well. He's sent my kids for X-rays, tests etc. to determine exactly what is wrong instead of assuming and writing a prescription. I feel so lucky to get him when I go to walk in. I don't think any other doctor is as thorough as him. He just refered us to a paediatrician as he wasn't sure what is wrong. He is open to conversations on alternative forms of treatment. I keep asking him why he doesn't take patients as I would totally switch to him. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Darby was my family doctor for 3 or 4 years when he decided to switch to a walk-in clinic. This meant he no longer had his own patients and only accepted walk -ins. I found this really frustrating because he is a good doctor but I can't book an appointments with him anymore. It is like he doesn't care about me or my family anymore.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is an amazing doctor and we signed up to have him as our family doctor. Our family is rarely sick and the only reason we visit is for physicals. When we phoned this year for a check up I found out we were not on his list and no one recalled that we were admitted as patients. This is after calling the office for 3 days and being given the round around. We were very disappointed with the lack of accountability. Now we have to find a new family doctor. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

So I thought I would check out the clinic and I got him he lectured me about filling up my phycs meds with the gp i went in due to a bad cough from a cold and he game me a puffer my breathing was fine why the puffer and not something for the bad cold i looked up what kind of puffer its baby blue and this makes your lungs depdent on it, so now im stuck still feeling crappy. will be back to the clinic but will not see him again

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Mark Darby is an amazing Doctor. He listens to you when other don't. We feel very comfortable with him and I recomend him to everyone looking for a Doctor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Mark Darby is an amazing Doctor. He takes the time to listen and figure out the problem without jumping to his perscription pad. I would highly recomend this Dr to anyone! You are the best Dr.Darby keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011