Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roland Sing

An amazing experience from the get go. As a young guy, I tend to avoid any dealings with the medical system if at all possible. However this urologist made the experience as painless and seamless as possible. He was extremely professional as was his staff. He explained everything in great detail to allay any fears I had. This is the guy to go to for a vasectomy, hands down!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Roland Sing's response
Thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate your comments and I will share with the team.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Sing is caring and knowledgeable. I had a bad case of phimosis which required circumcision. The surgery was not painful. The pain after surgery was minimal and only lasted two days. The healing process is slow. It has been a bit over a month since my surgery and there is still considerable sensitivity and swelling. I saw Dr. Sing today for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Sing said the circumcision looks healthy. The sensitivity takes some time to lesson and, in some patients, it could take months for the swelling to completely go away. For others, this takes less time. Dr. Sing listens and is very helpful in explaining the situation. He is very knowledgeable in the area of circumcision and I am glad that I had the procedure done by Dr. Sing at the Gentle Procedure Clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Very professional, courteous and caring. The procedure went smoothly with little apparent discomfort for my son. Followed up when promised. Would certainly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Amazing staff and doctor! Kind, gentle, and very professional. They made sure my newborn baby boy was not in any sort of pain or discomfort. They explained every detail of the procedure and after. I am very grateful for taking good care of my baby boy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Fantastic staff and setup. Dr. Sign was very professional and friendly and quickly put me at ease. Made sure I had opportunity to ask lots of questions and answered them all. He clearly knows what he is doing and excels at it.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Awesome experience with the no scalpel vasectomy procedure. Would recommend this Dr. Sing and the Gentle Procedures Clinic to any hesitant male who is worried about having a vasectomy. Completely pain free other than a little pinch to begin with. But recovery was fantastic and pain free.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Roland Sing's response
Thanks for your comments. The no-needle anaesthesia does feel like a little pinch, and that's the worst of it.

Submitted August 15, 2017

It is a real shame that the great doc is leaving Georgetown. He is one of those caring and knowledgeable top-notch-in-his-field-specialists that are hard to find. All the best to you Dr. Sing!! You're one of a kind!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Sing is punctual, knowledgeable and patient. He and his staff are super quick to respond to questions. Definitely recommend you seeing him for any urologic problems.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I Had a Circ done with Dr sing 2 months ago. He's a great doctor and knows what he is doing. It was under ohip so I couldn't tell you if his price for this surgery is expensive or not. Apparently they do circs with skin clue now and I was not given this option. That's unfortunate because its less painful and there is no scarline so make sure you request this type of surgery. The surgery included minor pain, and he was very helpful in attending my needs when I had a infection. He is a very busy doctor, almost every appointment he was late. One time I had to come back 2 hrs later, and last time I saw him he was 1 hr late. The surgery it self was delayed for 3 hrs which is a horrible experience as It was my first surgery. His staff/assistant Maria was very hard to deal with. It was very difficult to get a hold of her to book appointments or just to ask any general questions, and when I did she would out me on hold because she was with another patient. Don't get me wrong, she actually was really busy everytime I spoke with her so I wouldn't blame her. Dr Sing should get more help so his patients are looked after right away. Overall I would use Dr Sing again and would recommend him to friends and family. Thank You Dr!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Highly recommended doctor . The staff are very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Roland Sing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sing is a Urologist with 18 years of experience. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and he holds a clinical fellowship in the subspecialty of Endourology. Circumcisions are a current focus of Dr. Sing’s practice, and he believes they can be performed safely, effectively, and efficiently in a comfortable outpatient setting. The end benefit is significantly reduced wait times and optimized health care delivery to patients desiring this popular elective procedure. Dr. Sing has associated Gentle Procedures with Polyclinic at the Champagne Centre, because they share the same vision of improving the patient experience and providing a high standard of care without impacting the patient or the system.

• Portuguese