Dr. Roland Sing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roland Sing

An amazing experience from the get go. As a young guy, I tend to avoid any dealings with the medical system if at all possible. However this urologist made the experience as painless and seamless as possible. He was extremely professional as was his staff. He explained everything in great detail to allay any fears I had. This is the guy to go to for a vasectomy, hands down!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Patient's update
Thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate your comments and I will share with the team.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Roland and his entire staff are extremely professional and know what they are doing. The facility and staff are very welcoming and helpful. If you need a circumscion procedure Dr. Roland and gentle procedures provides exceptional service!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Sing and his staff at the Gentle Procedures clinic were a gem! It’s a slick operation from the time we first made contact with them. My boys circumcision went off without a hitch and with ZERO pain!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

This doctor is one of the best I’ve ever dealt with. He’s prompt and takes time to explain everything in detail. He provides great phone support. My son’s circumcision went perfectly. I couldn’t recommend him more!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Excellent experience. Dr Sing was very professional and took the time to explain everything. Would recommend his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr Sing was very professional and highly skilled. He took the time to explain everything to us and was readily available to answer any questions afterwards. The staff are all great too. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Great experience with Dr Sing and his team. Lots of information provided online. Readily available for telephone support before and after the procedure. Which went perfectly!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Sing was actually rexommmended to me by my urologist, as I was looking for someone to do my young son’s circumcision. That says a lot, for one doctor to recommend another. He certainly didn’t disappoint!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I couldn’t say any more positive comments about Dr Sing and his staff. They were always available to answer any questions I had about circumcision. My wife and I are about to have our second son and we will definitely use his services again !!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

My wife and I had a difficult time finding a doctor who does circumcisions in boys older than 6 months. Fortunately our online search took us to Dr Sing. We had great support from the beginning. He and his wonderful team answered all our questions and eased our anxieties. The procedure was incredibly quick. We highly recommend Dr Sing !!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Roland Sing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sing is a Urologist with 18 years of experience. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and he holds a clinical fellowship in the subspecialty of Endourology. Circumcisions are a current focus of Dr. Sing’s practice, and he believes they can be performed safely, effectively, and efficiently in a comfortable outpatient setting. The end benefit is significantly reduced wait times and optimized health care delivery to patients desiring this popular elective procedure. Dr. Sing has associated Gentle Procedures with Polyclinic at the Champagne Centre, because they share the same vision of improving the patient experience and providing a high standard of care without impacting the patient or the system.

• Portuguese