Dr. Roland Sing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roland Sing

Good experience all around. Vasectomy was quick and relatively painless. Dr. Sing and staff were great to deal with.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

They made the whole procedure and process very smooth and made sure my baby was comfortable throughout it all.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Stellar Professionals. I went for a Vasectomy. Dr. and staff were helpful, professional and made it easy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

It was great experience.. hacing circumcision for my baby.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

We felt very comfortable with the doctor and staff doing the procedure. The nurse was great and really comforting to my baby during the procedure. The doctor was knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

just now The dr and nurses made this momma comfortable and we’re extremely caring. Walked ya through the newborn circumsion, and he’s healing amazing. That being said, the receptionist tho, extremely rude and unfriendly. On her cell phone while patients waited at the desk, hearing her demenar when speaking to patients including myself. If I was greated with her when we first walked in ( the light haired nurse was there when we first walked in) I would have walked out. Even at our follow up she was no better... I wouldn’t want her as the first point of contact in my business.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Really professional, smooth and quick procedure, my son’s recovery was quick and smooth. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

He’s skilled and knowledgeable. We came at the day that I was told a lot of his appointment came late so we waited outside of his clinic as all seats are taken. It was crowded that day. And I think because of this, it seems rushed esp the instructions part , aside from these two things , he’s capable and good.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Very easy going person and great Dr. The procedure was performed really fast and unpainful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Made my vas surgery easy to deal with. Was very comfortable with him and the surgery was over before I knew it.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Roland Sing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sing is a Urologist with 18 years of experience. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and he holds a clinical fellowship in the subspecialty of Endourology. Circumcisions are a current focus of Dr. Sing’s practice, and he believes they can be performed safely, effectively, and efficiently in a comfortable outpatient setting. The end benefit is significantly reduced wait times and optimized health care delivery to patients desiring this popular elective procedure. Dr. Sing has associated Gentle Procedures with Polyclinic at the Champagne Centre, because they share the same vision of improving the patient experience and providing a high standard of care without impacting the patient or the system.

• Portuguese