Dr. Roland Sing

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roland Sing

My experiences with the clinic have been fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr. Sing and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Made the procedure feel very safe, almost painless. I would highly recommend dr sing to anyone looking to get a vasectomy

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Sing did a fantastic job on my 10 month little boy! He made it convenient for my family communicating through text messages with pictures and touching base. I live in Barrie so it was nice that he would text back immediately and gave us comfort. Thank you for an excellent job!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I’m in my thirties. Just had a circumcision done by the Gentle Procedures Team, headed at this location by Dr Sing. I was very anxious being a guy and all, but he and his team did an amazing job putting my fears at ease. And the procedure couldn’t have gone more smoothly !!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Amazing painless vasectomy! I literally did not feel A single thing, no infection or pain issues afterwards

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I am really satisfied with my quick and very effective procedure; I can highly recommend to other male patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

This guy did my vasectomy. He was awesome, I highly commend for his surgical skills and post op care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Best doctor ever, not just urologist! Patient, empathetic and highly knowledgeable. Best of all, able to explain everything in detail to laypersons such as me. My procedure went flawlessly and had fast uncomplicated recovery!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr Sing came recommended to me by one of my friends whose young son was circumcised by him. The good doctor answered all my questions and was wonderful during the procedure!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

My son and I both went to Dr Sing for procedures. Him for a circumcision me for vasectomy. He was terrific in both cases. Answered all my questions. Great friendly team working under him. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Roland Sing's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sing is a Urologist with 18 years of experience. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and he holds a clinical fellowship in the subspecialty of Endourology. Circumcisions are a current focus of Dr. Sing’s practice, and he believes they can be performed safely, effectively, and efficiently in a comfortable outpatient setting. The end benefit is significantly reduced wait times and optimized health care delivery to patients desiring this popular elective procedure. Dr. Sing has associated Gentle Procedures with Polyclinic at the Champagne Centre, because they share the same vision of improving the patient experience and providing a high standard of care without impacting the patient or the system.

• Portuguese