Ratings for Dr. Douglas Bell

Dr Bell has been my 'family' doctor my entire life, I am now 20 years old. He has been treating my mother and grandmother for my entire life as well. He handled me very well when I was a rude child. He always seems concerned and is quick to get things done. My mother now has a severe illness and she only says good things about how he helps her. Dr.Bell has always had knowledge on my ailments. Would recommend him to anyone though he is not taking any new patients to my knowledge when I tried getting my boyfriend to go see him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Very nice person, he makes his patents relaxed, he really cares.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Wonderful doctor, very conciencious and thorough. He has been our family doctor for many years.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

5 years of unopposed estrogen.(HRT) This has the potential of causing cancer when a woman has a uterous. He does not believe he made a mistake yet, Dr. Heunnis, Dr. W. Bell (Salmon Arm)and Dr. Mobbs(Vernon) all said it was the wrong thing to do. Usually doctors will not "disagree" with a colleages decision that clearly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

A very kind and gentle man. He is an excellent listner. Helpful in everyway and keeps trying to solve your medical problems with referrals to the appropriate specialists. A good Dr. with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

worst doctor in province for goving out drugs, I blame him for my son committing sucide.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Go to Dr. Bell for aviation medical requirements and wish he was based in our city so I could use him for a regular doctor as have not found anyone near as decent where we live.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

Doug has been our family doctor for 7 years and we are really happy with his approach. We have a handicapped child and he's always taken an interest in our child's development even through the transition to teen. When he doesn't know information he says so and either finds out for you or sends you to a specialist who has the knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Doug is very approachable and comfortable to see. He is willing to take the time to walk through information in a way that is understandable to even young children. He is thorough and takes a persons concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Doug Bell is a kind and gentle dr. He digs to the bottom of a problem and doesn't try to blow you off by giving you drugs for things he can't explain

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007