Ratings for Dr. Dominic So

So slow! Never on time. I've waited over an hour for a booked appt. Brutal!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I cannot stand the receptionist 'can I put you on hold please....'

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Thank u for always listening and referring to specialist when needed patient kind doesnt rush. But do miss the old office

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Seen him for 10 years excellent. Takes his time and I'm very happy with his professionalism when I leave

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I started going to Dr. So after moving into his area. I was immediately put off by his superior attitude and seeming lack of interest in my health. Overtime I came to a workable level with his service and realized that I would have to follow up EVERYTHING because between his poor habits in remembering our visits and health choices and his counterproductive staff, I was finding myself getting sicker longer when the cures were simple. It often seems like he would rather see a condition worsen so he can prescribe something different than just give you the simple answer and not see you for a while. Latest visit resulted in him raising my medication level for my diabetes but forgetting to change the prescription. As a result the wrong dosages were prescribed snd though the pharmacy tried to correct by fax, he replied that I should be on a lesser medication dosage. Now I am waiting to find out if I have been overdoing for the previous 4 months or if he simply doesn't remember what medicine I am supposed to be taking.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Doctor SO is good doctor but a little cold and does NOT like patient input on what might be wrong, staff is HORRIBLE though,never know what is going on. I recently had tests and received a message the next day to call their office and ask for the nurse,and as usual was put on hold for 5 minutes, then cut off, called back and put on hold for another 5 minutes, only to hear they don't know why they called me and that they would have to call me back...can you guess no call back. Are all doctors offices this bad?? When your are worried about your health...cancer in my case and they tell you that if they find anything they will call...and when they do call and can't tell you why OH MY God

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

I don't know why people are so bitter. I have been going to Dr.So for 5 years now and he has always been professional, empathetic and very caring. I have never felt rushed with him. I feel he's very thorough!! I wish every doctor was like him. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!! Obviously the complainers haven't been to a bad doctor. He has really helped me over the years. Wish people could appreciate his service more and the not so friendly staff is not his fault.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I went to Dr. So for many years as his location was convient. He was cold and unsympathetic with no patience. He told me to go elsewhere. He refused to send me to a surgereon with a neck injury. I had to go to the states for surgery and paid major money. He put me on a "hormone patch" for some menopausal symptoms. When I started bleeding, I went elsewhere and the gynocologist told me that Dr. So put me on a birth control patch at the age of 52. I was taken off it immediately.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I've been to Dr. So for many years. He has been very helpful in the past, and isn't afraid or too proud to refer to specialists. He is very gentle and mannerly, but distant and not very friendly, and therefore, somewhat difficult/uncomfortable to talk to. I've suck with Dr. So for well over a decade, but always wished to find a more compassionate doctor in a country with two few doctors. I have now found one and I'm afraid Dr. So's rather impersonal nature is what leads me now to quit him and take my chances with this new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I have been seeing Dr So for several Years. He is a very cold, uncaring Doctor that just seems to want to deal with why you are there & get you out.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012