Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Welchner

Not only is Dr. Welchner attentive, knowledgeable and effective, he approaches patient care (emphasis on the word "care") from the perspective of health improvement. Instead of pushing a prescription to the patient and ushering them out of the office as quickly as possible, Dr. Welchner works with the patient to improve their overall quality of life and health together. Instead of fixing things after the fact, he works on preventing issues proactively. For those who truly desire good health and its benefits, they need a quarterback like Dr. Welchner to actively guide them to their health goals through frequent and detailed blood work, in-depth analyses, coaching and professional assistance. I became his patient 6 years ago when I was utterly fed up with my then-current GP. I was healthy 6 years ago, and I am in superb health now, many thanks to Dr. Welchner.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

a caring sensitive and very knowledgeable doctor who is passionate about female health and has taken on the challenge to investigate newer research and on hormone health

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Welchner and his entire team are some of - if not the - best medical professionals I have ever met. Always extremely prompt with their appointments, excellent at keeping you up to date on developments, and professional, courteous and friendly. Why can't more medical professionals be like this practice?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Tremendous dr who takes the time to listen and help you. Such a refreshing change from all the other Family Dr's out there.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Fantastic staff and a very knowledgeable doctor. I've been going here for almost 3 years and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr Welchner is everything you want in a doctor! He is patient and kind. His staff is beyond helpful. I am so very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Changed my world! I will forever be a Dr. Welchner follower.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Welchner for almost a decade for successful bhr therapy. I credit this caring and knowledgeable professional for helping me improve my personal health situation allowing me to continue with my demanding career, enjoy a busy household with three daughters and care for elderly parents. With the the appropriate hormones, supplements and encouragement to continue with key lifestyle changes I continue to successfully manage my challenges. Dr. Welchner and his staff are prompt, timely in my requests for any follow up appointments, informtion and changes. I feel confident that my needs are always a priority and with shared test results with my family Dr. I truly believe I am receiving the best medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Welchner for anyone considering bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. His Aurora office is easy to get to and always a clean, comfortable, welcoming environmet for face to face appointments otherwise once treatment is established phone appointments for results are also available. I am very grateful for this individual's passion for his work and his patients!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Welchners since 1996. He was my family physician in Aurora, and he then moved to Markham where I followed him. The commute was worth it for me. He has one of the best bed side manners and he never makes you feel rushed. He listens attentively, and he is genuinely caring. I stayed with him when he moved to anti-aging natural medicine, and he has been helping me on my peri-menopause journey with BHT therapy. I wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else. I HIGHLY recommend him. As for the cost, you cannot put a price on your health, but his fee is not even that much, especially if you work it out monthly. The creams are extra, but that's not his doings. Give him a try, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

often late; not prepared - had to look up test results; way too expensive comparatively speaking (do your homework); is definitely likeable

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014