Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Welchner

Dr Welchner is everything you want in a doctor! He is patient and kind. His staff is beyond helpful. I am so very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Changed my world! I will forever be a Dr. Welchner follower.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Welchner for almost a decade for successful bhr therapy. I credit this caring and knowledgeable professional for helping me improve my personal health situation allowing me to continue with my demanding career, enjoy a busy household with three daughters and care for elderly parents. With the the appropriate hormones, supplements and encouragement to continue with key lifestyle changes I continue to successfully manage my challenges. Dr. Welchner and his staff are prompt, timely in my requests for any follow up appointments, informtion and changes. I feel confident that my needs are always a priority and with shared test results with my family Dr. I truly believe I am receiving the best medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Welchner for anyone considering bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. His Aurora office is easy to get to and always a clean, comfortable, welcoming environmet for face to face appointments otherwise once treatment is established phone appointments for results are also available. I am very grateful for this individual's passion for his work and his patients!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Welchners since 1996. He was my family physician in Aurora, and he then moved to Markham where I followed him. The commute was worth it for me. He has one of the best bed side manners and he never makes you feel rushed. He listens attentively, and he is genuinely caring. I stayed with him when he moved to anti-aging natural medicine, and he has been helping me on my peri-menopause journey with BHT therapy. I wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else. I HIGHLY recommend him. As for the cost, you cannot put a price on your health, but his fee is not even that much, especially if you work it out monthly. The creams are extra, but that's not his doings. Give him a try, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

often late; not prepared - had to look up test results; way too expensive comparatively speaking (do your homework); is definitely likeable

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I am very honoured to be Dr. Welchner patient. Like everyone is saying he is very polite, willing to listen and talk to you. Dr. Welchner is is very up to date when it comes to BHRT compared to other family physicians! Without him my life would be a total rollercoaster compared to what other doctors have tried to do.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Welchner is a wonderful doctor not to mention human being. He is very patient, and a great listener. He works very closely with his patients and is always available to answer your questions whether in his office or on the phone. I have been seeing him for a few months, we have had to adjust my bhrt creams a couple of times but we are definately making progress. Thats what I like so much about him..he will not give up. Best money I have ever spent.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Welchner was my Doctor in Markham at the Family care physicians clinic he was one of the few Dr.'s that you felt comfortable to talk to was always prompt professional and sincere in his care. I miss his professionalism and ease since I have moved out of the area its worth the hour and change drive just to become a patient with him again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Welchner is a very knowledgable and caring doctor. I have tried other BHRT doctors and he is the best by far. He is very thorough and detailed in his diagnosis.He is always at seminars, educate himself on any new medical resources on BHRT. His staff is polite and helpful and friendly. My appointments are almost always on time. If I have to wait it is not more than 10 minutes. I highly recommend him.After starting my BHRT I felt better than I had in several years. Wouldn't consider any other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Welchner is kind, decent, interested in his patients, responsive, knowledgeable, a good listener and very interested in preventative medicine. I recommend him highly without reservation. A pleasant experience compared to some medical doctors!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008