Ratings for Dr. Robert Davis

Dr.Davis genuinely cares about both the physical and mental health of his patients. He will do anything he can to help you be more comfortable while healing. Patient, kind, helpful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Great Guy - have dealt with Dr Bob for about 25 yrs - after I got sick of the Drug Pushers in the Big City. Always friendly an open minded and willing to listen. Great Job Bob! RJ.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

hes my family doctor and hes been the best so far not a pill pusher and gets things done takes time to listen to questions and concerns over all great doctor and great man always has a happy greeting

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

He has been my doctor for the past 2 years. My experience has been that he looks for quick solution, he has prescribe me medication that are contraindicated in my situation and I had to remind him of that(thank god I work in the health care...)He is knowledgeable but as taken way to many patients and as a consequences he is providing poor service. I found a new doctor...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr.Davis is a great docot.. when he acts like a doctor. I find he is always in a rush and he is very forgetful.I think he has way to many patients and I don't blame hom for not remembering all the details however I don't want to be another number

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Has been my family doctor for quite sometime. Is friendly 90% of the time, but forgets why you are there to see him for folow up appointments, possibly due to high vloume of patients.Recent problems with a medical condition has lead to frequent changes in prescribed medication. As a patient I would like to hear a doctor say "lets find the problem and fix it". I think pills are prescribed too often when the problem is never thouroughly investigated.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

In my 45 years, I've seen doctors all around Ontario and I have to say Dr. Davis IS THE BEST!!! Always friendly, always knowledgeable and always willing to give you the time you need to talk.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Although you may have to wait to get an appointment with Dr Davis he is worth waiting to see. He always enters the room with a smile on his face and is a great listener. He allows his patients to research things on their own and is interested in their findings. His family background shows in his high standards and morals. I would recommend him to anyone, but they will have to wait in line. I am very thankful to have him in my corner.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I find "Dr. Bob" very helpful. He always takes the time to answer my questions and never makes me feel like I am wasting his time. If I have a concern he always follows up. He is also my children's dr. and is great with them too. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

He is my Doctor and my Childrens Doctor, As a health care professional myself I find him very professional and alway swilling to listen! Would Recomeend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007