Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Perez

I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She knowingly double books appointments so much that the one time I had my own appointment time she was like, "Oh, you have your own appointment, yay!"and laughed. I don't think it's funny at all. I've waited regularly over an hour to get in and often I wait half an hour or 45 minutes, only to see this dr come out to get A DIFFERENT PATIENT! And then I sit there through this other person's appointment too! I don't know the longest I have waited but it's over an hour for sure. But the worst thing about Dr Perez is that after each appointment I felt much worse, not better. She does NOT listen to your concerns and is very rude. She makes me feel like I don't matter in my own treatment and likes to say a major problem is OVER just because I had ONE good day. She's a terrible dr and is just there to make money. The only good thing I got out of this was a RX that I already knew I needed- my coverage had lapsed before I started seeing her so I asked her to put me back on the same one my old dr had me on... Seriously. Beware. Don't go to Dr Perez.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Gina M. Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Kingston, NY