Ratings for Dr. Catherine Sandor

She needs to remember who she works for, THE PATIENTS. The way she talks is just condescending and rude. I was told I wasted her money because she didn't find anything on an MRI. And she compares her pain to mine? I would suggest recording your appointments or bringing someone in with you as she cant remember anything rude she has said in the past.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My most recent visit was like every other one but I have had enough. Dr. Sandor is rude, dismissive and one of the coldest people I have ever met. The front office staff is rude and very unwelcoming. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have found Dr. Sandor to be knowledgeable and thorough in her testing. She always encourages me to return if things persist, and she follows up and asks previous issues. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Sandor is knowlegable and to the point. You won't waste time here or end up with unnessessary prescriptions. She kindly took me and my family of 5 on when I was pregnant with no family Dr. She is friendly with the children and the office staff is kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

She is horrible, rude, condescending. Never does she make you feel welcome. She has lost all of our family members as patients due to her attitude and negativity. Do NOT take her on as your family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've had Dr Sandor as a doctor since I was born. Her professionalism and bed side mannor is horriable. She shows no empathy for her patients especially when she misdiagnoses somebody that ended up having stage 3 cancer, she is money motivated and I'll be no longer taking myself or my daughter to her and more.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I am trying to leave no stars, if it doesn't work and you see one star, know I meant none!! Worst Doctor ever!! The staff are rude and Sandor clearly does not care about her patients. My whole family left her care. My sister had a lump on her leg that was growing and Sandor refused to do anything about it. She went to the clinic, we sent to a specialist right away and they had it removed!! My Mother never went to her because she didn't like her. From the time I was around 12, every time I went to her office I was asked if I was pregnant and or wanted birth control. At 12!!!! This was 20 years ago! Sex was not even a thought in my mind! Then shortly after my uncle committed suicide, she asked me if I was suicidal. I was 15. Never showed anything that would make her ask me that. I was so shocked when she asked me. After that I never went back and found a new Doctor when I had my first kiddo. I really can not believe she is still practicing let alone that she hasn't been sued with malpractice yet. As a child I remember my Dad having to argue to have anything helpful done for me!!! Pathetic!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Sandor just needs to retire she doesn't care about her patients and clearly doesn't know how to do her job I came in one time and she gave me some medication to help my ear but it made it so much worst don't know how she got her medical licence you can tell she hates her life when she's there but then again she works like 3 hours shifts worst doctor ever I don't recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Sandor is a real imbecile. She has prescribed me medication before that has done absolutely nothing, I thought she actually may have prescribed me placebos. It's like she doesn't want to see any patients because she's so miserable and doesn't care. I'd rather go to the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She is probably the worst GP I have ever been to. She disclosed private and confidential information regarding my health with other members of my family without my permission. She is argumentative, rude and stubborn. When she lacks knowledge regarding something it is very clear that she will not let that stop her from making a diagnosis even if that means an incorrect one. Please avoid this doctor as it is clear she is just in the practice for money and treats her patients like cattle.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016