Ratings for Dr. Catherine Sandor

I have never had to wait for her and she is very concerned about my health. When she is not in the office she has another doctor to cover her. Im very surprised to see all these negative comments about her and Ive been a patient for a long time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

just as everyone has said, treated like cattle, felt like all she wants is money, works like 2 days a week, never -ever on time. waited 2+ hrs for an appointment I booked two weeks in advanced. also to further support the money hungry claims: "Sandor, Dr Catherine C is a privately held company in Kitchener, ON . Categorized under Family Practice Doctors. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 80610 and employs a staff of approximately 1" https://www.manta.com/ic/mt6ldpz/ca/sandor-dr-catherine-c

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I saw some of the ratings on here and thought it’d be good idea to give an updated and accurate review of Doctor Catherine Sandor. SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. I may have lost count on how many times this doctor has misdiagnosed me or even come close to killing me. I grew up with Dr. Sandor, so I’ve got 22 years of mal practice material. Ever since I was young I had throat issues ranging from coughs that lasted months and popped ribs to severe strep throat. More often than not my mother would end up taking me to a walk in clinic because Dr. Sandor works 2-3 days a week and we’ be forced to wait weeks to get an appointment. We’ve once waited 5 weeks into undiagnosed strep when I was 7 and when I went to the walk in clinic my doctor there freak out and said he’d never seen strep this severe. I ended up having it every year or two since. Then not too long ago my tonsils turned black and I had blood and sores and pus all over my mouth and kept insisting it was strep throat after 5 negative test results. She then test for mono that came back negative twice. But the end of all that I ended up in the hospital twice and was quickly treated for the FULL body virus that had formed due to lack of treatment via Dr. Sandor. There are numerous other cases where she prescribed me medications that interacted poorly with one another. These we’re rare interactions- they’re right on the bottles themselves. I had been sick for days because of this. Anyways the list could go on for days but if you’ve had any issues with you health/Dr. Sandor keep proof and record everything from now on. I took a look at my medical files the one time and all it says is that I had a mild cough and sore throat 10 years ago. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS. Unless you want to sue her, then by all means- it’s deserves.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Can't leave 0 stars unfortunately. Cant take her seriously if she can't take my health seriously. She should have her medical license revoked. Complains about asking to much and taking to long yet I am on time and get taken in late.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Everyone I've known who has seen this doctor says the exact same about her: HOW HAS SHE NOT BEEN SUED FOR MALPRACTISE. Firstly, her staff is almost as rude and dismissive as she is. She's never punctual, I have been waiting there for over an hour past the time of my appointment, just waiting. The doctor herself is money-hungry and will never let you talk about more than one symptom per visit, even if you think the symptoms are connected. She's just so scared of losing a dollar. There are 3 things that are the worst about her though: 1. She misdiagnosed my friend's mom's cancer, and she almost had a medical procedure that could have killed her because of it 2. She calls Prozac "Vitamin P" because she prescribes it so much 3. She prescribes 300mg daily of Zoloft. THAT IS AN OVERDOSE. The max dosage is 200mg per day.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

She needs to remember who she works for, THE PATIENTS. The way she talks is just condescending and rude. I was told I wasted her money because she didn't find anything on an MRI. And she compares her pain to mine? I would suggest recording your appointments or bringing someone in with you as she cant remember anything rude she has said in the past.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My most recent visit was like every other one but I have had enough. Dr. Sandor is rude, dismissive and one of the coldest people I have ever met. The front office staff is rude and very unwelcoming. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have found Dr. Sandor to be knowledgeable and thorough in her testing. She always encourages me to return if things persist, and she follows up and asks previous issues. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Sandor is knowlegable and to the point. You won't waste time here or end up with unnessessary prescriptions. She kindly took me and my family of 5 on when I was pregnant with no family Dr. She is friendly with the children and the office staff is kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

She is horrible, rude, condescending. Never does she make you feel welcome. She has lost all of our family members as patients due to her attitude and negativity. Do NOT take her on as your family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017