Ratings for Dr. Nabil A. Ebraheim

Excellent service he helped me so much fixed my shoulder. Very professional and very good in teaching his residence even made me see what was wrong with my shoulder amazing Doctor I will recommend him to anyone that needs help with their shoulders.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Very knowledgeable surgeon and amazing staff. Glad I had my ankle treated by the best.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I have been going to doctor ebraheim for about a year-and-a-half now due to a car accident. I had multiple injections, shoulder surgery, and even more injections. And I still have pain every single day! People say he's supposed to be the best, but somehow someway my shoulder has still not been fixed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great experience at the UTMC Ortho clinic. I had multiple fractures after a terrible accident. I don't think anyone else could have fixed me better than Dr. Ebraheim. Thank you for everything you did. Your knowledge, helpfulness, staff and punctuality are all what let to a successful surgery and recovery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Ebraheim is the top in his field and I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My hand came out great! His staff is great and I'm always in and out of the office quick! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Ebraheim to my family and friends. This is my second operation with Doctor Ebraheim. He did a great job.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Hope the god lord keeps him around for a very long time. he is a great doctor and I pray for him and his family. His entire staff is great. I would recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I love the fact that every little thing is taken care of at all times of the day. Dr. Ebraheim and his entire staff have great communication. I would recommend him to anyone, in fact I already have!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

"Dr. Ebraheim took my case and performed my surgery the same day as my injury! I appreciate that,"

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Nabil A. Ebraheim's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1974)