Ratings for Dr. A.K. Sorsdahl

When I had a missed diagnosis by an emergency room Dr and I next met Dr Sorsdahl he was wonderful.Was admitted and cared for, followed up and treated with curtosy and respect.Super human being and technician.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr.Sorsdahl has been treating me for sometime now and I must say that not only is he a great doctor, but he is truly an amazing human being. He takes the time to explain all options to you and answers any questions asked. I truly am lucky to have him treat me. Thank you Dr.Sorsdahl!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

When my daughter was first referred to Dr.Sorsdahl I was very aprehensive about it because I had never dealt with him. When my daughter saw Dr.Sorsdahl yesterday for a lump that she has behind her ear. He was very kind and considerate. He explained exactly what was causing the lump and gave us two options for treatment. He told us the pros and cons of both and answered any questions that we had. We ended up chosing the first option and he was able to preform it right away without us having to make a second appointment.While he was doing the procedure he told my daughter everything that he was going to do before he did it. My daughter was greatful for this as was I. I would recommend him to anyone that ever needed surgery. If anyone in my family ever needs to have surgery I will be sure to have my family doctor refer us to him. I only wish that there were more doctors like him out there. He is truly ONE IN A MILLION! Thank you Dr.Sorsdahl.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

What can I add or say that has not already been said. My 1st contact with Dr. Sorsdahl was when my Mother was sick (cancer). By the time she was sent to him it was really to late. How great he was with her and us (family). He did perform surgery on her but was not able to remove the cancer. When he told us, we asked, "how long does she have"? His reply, "I never set a time on anyones life, it is not for me to say how long they have, that is left to a much higher Being". I had never heard a Dr. reply that way, but, was soooooooooo impressed. Years later I needed an operation and my family Dr. asked me if I had a perference of a Surgeon, I reply,as a matter of fact...Dr. Sorsdahl. I do not live in Stratford, but my Dr. made my appt. with him and I couldn't have been happier. He has GREAT bedside manners. He makes appoint to see and talk to you before going in and asap after surgery. I would not consider going elsewhere for a operation. THANK YOU DR. SORSDAHL we need many more like you.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He performed surgery on me this past winter. I am still having some problems, but he is always just a phone call away. He is a good listener and a compassionate person. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr.Sorsdahl is very willing to help you and he definitly knows what he is talking about. He takes the time to listen to you and tells you like it is. If I were to recommend any surgeon.. it would be him!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

This gentle man took a very conservative approach to my illness. He fully prepared me with the details of what I should expect. I trust him without question, and would not let anyone else touch me, so, my only fear was being so far away from him. In the end, he walked through the fire with me, on a difficult procedure. My recovery is complete, and I will always be thankful that Fate delivered me into the care of Dr. A. K. Sorsdahl. He is the Magic-Man!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Very helpful and very knowledgable in this field. Very approachable about various treatments, to avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, PROFESSIONAL. LISTENS TO CONCERNS AND LISTENS TO PATIENT. aSKS FOR PATIENT INPUT IN TREATMENT OPTIONS. COMPASSIONATE. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER SURGEON

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr. Sorsdalh helped me out when I was very sick. He helped make me better, and now I am doing much better then I was. He was kind and very helpful. He listens, if you don't feel comfortable doing something, he sugests something else. Very professional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007