Ratings for Dr. David Judges

very nice surgical work. seems to know what he is talking about. very comfortable around him

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I had a surgery done by Dr. Judges a few weeks ago. Everything went well and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. It was my first real surgery and I was really nervous, but everything went very well and I no longer fear surgeries! However, I wish he would have taken more time to explain how intense the recovery period would be. I asked him during the consultation whether I would need to take some time off work, and he simply recommended that I have the surgery on a Friday so that I would have the weekend to rest. I ended up taking the entire following week off work, and that was barely enough. Overall, I think he did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Best surgeon, kind and helpful. Staff is fantastic, kind and helpful. Need a surgeon who u can trust and feel comfortable with, Dr. Judges is the man to turn to

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Amazing. The best. Had gallbladder out and he was really helpful

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Judges did my surgeries not too long ago . The surgeries went well but he didn't removed all the margins now i have to redue all over again . I went to his office with fever , shivers , pain my breast was swallowed and red and he didn't even look at the surgeries, he sent me home with the infection . The second day i went to the hospital , i ended up with 3 weeks of IV antibiotics and a month of open surgery that was infected . So I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I m sorry to say this but I ve gone thru so much pain because of dr Judges , because he wasn't doing his job how it he should . I hope no other woman will go thru the pain I went because of dr Judge .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Judges is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. Took my 87 year old Mother in with some serious issues. He explained her condition very thoroughly, we were not rushed out and his kindness and compassion are second to none. Tracy is amazing as well. Hope others are fortunate to have such a fine surgeon in their corner

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

DR. Judges is the best doctor I have had. He is understanding, caring and ery patient. He explains everthing in great detail. I had surgery onJune 28 and have had an apt. with Chemo already and meet with Radiation on Friday. Talk about getting the job done in a hurry You don't have time to worry. Kim is also one of a kind as a receptionist. Thank You .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Judges is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever met. I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer and six months later had an U/S for a lump in the other breast (which fortunately turned out to be a cyst). I happened to see Dr. Judges for a routine follow up later the day I had the ultrasound and he aspirated the cyst in his office with the comment "Lump is now gone. If it was there you would worry about it". I am now almost 2 years post treatment and he continues to see me for routine follow up. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Judges is the absolute best surgeon EVER. He is kind; the best bedside manners; explains everything you need to know in detail; never rushes; I have had him for two surgeries, one for a hernia, and one for breast cancer, and hopefully I will not need more surgery for anything, but I would not want anyone but Dr. Judges to do the surgery. I cannot say enough about what a great doctor he is....Thank you Dr. Judges for just being you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Great doctor. Last year around this time he did a lumpectomy for me. Although I ended up doing a full mastectomy this year but I really appreciate the way he explained everything to me. Unlike most doctors he didn't rush through and was giving me time to digest information.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014