Ratings for Dr. David Judges

Amazing. The best. Had gallbladder out and he was really helpful

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Judges did my surgeries not too long ago . The surgeries went well but he didn't removed all the margins now i have to redue all over again . I went to his office with fever , shivers , pain my breast was swallowed and red and he didn't even look at the surgeries, he sent me home with the infection . The second day i went to the hospital , i ended up with 3 weeks of IV antibiotics and a month of open surgery that was infected . So I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I m sorry to say this but I ve gone thru so much pain because of dr Judges , because he wasn't doing his job how it he should . I hope no other woman will go thru the pain I went because of dr Judge .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Judges is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. Took my 87 year old Mother in with some serious issues. He explained her condition very thoroughly, we were not rushed out and his kindness and compassion are second to none. Tracy is amazing as well. Hope others are fortunate to have such a fine surgeon in their corner

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

DR. Judges is the best doctor I have had. He is understanding, caring and ery patient. He explains everthing in great detail. I had surgery onJune 28 and have had an apt. with Chemo already and meet with Radiation on Friday. Talk about getting the job done in a hurry You don't have time to worry. Kim is also one of a kind as a receptionist. Thank You .

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Judges is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever met. I had a lumpectomy for breast cancer and six months later had an U/S for a lump in the other breast (which fortunately turned out to be a cyst). I happened to see Dr. Judges for a routine follow up later the day I had the ultrasound and he aspirated the cyst in his office with the comment "Lump is now gone. If it was there you would worry about it". I am now almost 2 years post treatment and he continues to see me for routine follow up. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Judges is the absolute best surgeon EVER. He is kind; the best bedside manners; explains everything you need to know in detail; never rushes; I have had him for two surgeries, one for a hernia, and one for breast cancer, and hopefully I will not need more surgery for anything, but I would not want anyone but Dr. Judges to do the surgery. I cannot say enough about what a great doctor he is....Thank you Dr. Judges for just being you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Great doctor. Last year around this time he did a lumpectomy for me. Although I ended up doing a full mastectomy this year but I really appreciate the way he explained everything to me. Unlike most doctors he didn't rush through and was giving me time to digest information.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I can only say good things about Dr. Judges. He is an excellent surgeon and takes the time to explain the procedure you need. I was diagnosed with melanoma in a lymph node in my groin and within weeks he was able to perform my surgery and remove 7 lymph nodes. He took the time to listen to my concerns about having problems recovering from surgery and I was amazed that I was able to go home the next day. He arranged for my home care and oncologist. I would highly recommend Dr. Judges for surgery and would not hesitate to see him again (hopefully the need won't arise). Thank you Dr. Judges.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Judges. He basically saved my life (laparoscopic removal of a ruptured and gangrenous appendix), was patient with me when I was grouchy during recovery, had a great bedside manner, explained everything clearly. His easy going, confident and calm demeanour put me at ease. I don't want to go through anything like that again but if I do, I hope Dr. Judges is the guy on the other end of the scalpel :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I could not say enough good things about Dr. Judges. From the first time I met him at the Freeport Breast Clinic in Kitchener, to the day I was told I had breast cancer to the time of my surgery and after. He always was compassionate and took time to explain everything to me. His office staff are the same and I could call any time to get questions answered. Even now that I am in treatment he continues to monitor my progress and I am to call in whenever anything changes. I have never ever met a surgeon that goes to that extent for his patient. Thanks Dr. Judges for your care, expertise and compassion

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013