Ratings for Dr. Christina Plaskos

I've always had a wonderful experience going to the office. They staff are knowledgeable and kind. The Doctor herself has always been warm, professional and caring. I would recommend Aegis to everyone looking to enhance aspects of themselves they don't like.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Judgemental, intolerable and vain. She is so artificial in spirit it's sickening.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Always late and I can always hear her screaming at her staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Plaskos is amazing. Very professional and helpful, answering all my questions and concerns. Her team is lovely, her office is beautiful and inviting and the service is the best in Niagara. I would recommend Dr. Chistina Plaskos to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Thank you Dr. Plaskos. You are an amazing doctor. Great services, fair prices, very noticeable results. I recommend her very much

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Plaskos wants the best for her patients and has pure intentions. She goes out of her way to explain the procedures that will be done, and does not put pressure on the patients. Christina's team is always amicable, professional, and compassionate. I recommend Aegis to everybody.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

REFRAIN FROM THIS PLACE, THE DR THERE MAKES YOU FEEL WORSE ABOUT YOURSELF

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Horrible experience, very expensive services. I was surprised to find her among family doctors on rate MD, she is not a doctor, she is cosmetologist with doctor's education. I wonder if she remembers medicine at all.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID, DON'T EVER go there, she's dangerous, she doesn't care about her clients, the staff doesn't know what they are doing, she's just after your money!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I have lived in Niagara Falls for 10 hrs and my first experience with Dr. Plasko’s was at age 25 I believe for just one above eyebrow line I had. I’ve been her client for 8 years now. Even though I have moved to Toronto. She is the only woman I would trust 100% with my face for Botox. I know I walk in, she discusses briefly what my areas of concern are,( even though she knows by heart, she remembers my kids and family even though I’m a maybe 2 times a years client nowadays) then she politely asks what my price range is in total respect for me and my needs. She then administers Botox units according to my direct needs and I’ve always been extremely happy with my results EVERY TIME FOR 8 years. I once had Botox done and there was an personal insistent driving home, where I was freaking out about my Botox and if I messed it up. Very private and embarrassing and she called me back within minutes and addressed me while calming my nerves and acknowledging my concerns to put me at ease. I cannot stress enough how much Dr.plaskos goes out of her way daily for her clients. Now that I live so far away and have tried a new place maybe 2-3 times in the last couple years if I cannot get to st Catherine’s, NOONE can compare to her warm heart, her smile that enriches you with comfort, and her genuine love and passion for her job. I’ve seen her grow from an office as just one of their doctors to building her own practice and opening a place on her own. If there’s anyone I would look up to it would be her. She’s very inspirational and down to earth. Anyone who says different, doesn’t know the real her , where her heart is and hasn’t had the chance / or go in her the chance to express it. I love her and her faculty for always addressing my concerns as well as always making me feel like I’m at home in her facility. Thank you. Blessed.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018