Dr. Christina Plaskos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christina Plaskos

I have lived in Niagara Falls for 10 hrs and my first experience with Dr. Plasko’s was at age 25 I believe for just one above eyebrow line I had. I’ve been her client for 8 years now. Even though I have moved to Toronto. She is the only woman I would trust 100% with my face for Botox. I know I walk in, she discusses briefly what my areas of concern are,( even though she knows by heart, she remembers my kids and family even though I’m a maybe 2 times a years client nowadays) then she politely asks what my price range is in total respect for me and my needs. She then administers Botox units according to my direct needs and I’ve always been extremely happy with my results EVERY TIME FOR 8 years. I once had Botox done and there was an personal insistent driving home, where I was freaking out about my Botox and if I messed it up. Very private and embarrassing and she called me back within minutes and addressed me while calming my nerves and acknowledging my concerns to put me at ease. I cannot stress enough how much Dr.plaskos goes out of her way daily for her clients. Now that I live so far away and have tried a new place maybe 2-3 times in the last couple years if I cannot get to st Catherine’s, NOONE can compare to her warm heart, her smile that enriches you with comfort, and her genuine love and passion for her job. I’ve seen her grow from an office as just one of their doctors to building her own practice and opening a place on her own. If there’s anyone I would look up to it would be her. She’s very inspirational and down to earth. Anyone who says different, doesn’t know the real her , where her heart is and hasn’t had the chance / or go in her the chance to express it. I love her and her faculty for always addressing my concerns as well as always making me feel like I’m at home in her facility. Thank you. Blessed.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I was disappointed after spending 1200 dollars to reduce wrinkles on upper lip. Dr Plaskos decided to use product to outline my bottom lip as well.I was so unhappy . I went back to see her after 8 weeks to express my concern. Most my wrinkles had returned.Dr Plaskos said that she cant really get rid of lip wrinkles .I did this before and it was amazing and lasted 2 years. This time wrinkles looked better for 8 weeks After 4 months now I look the same and 1200 dollars. I have learned over the last couple of months that there are many levels of filler.I am now assuming that they use the lowest grade.I had botox put between my eyebrows also gone completely. I saved for this for a long time and cant believe that its gone already.I will not return.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr Plaskos is very warm and friendly and explains and answers all your questions!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I am very unhappy with my most recent trip to Dr. Plaskos clinic, I drove all the way down there from Toronto for my appointment and when I showed up they said that the doctor doesn’t treat Hyperhydrosis anymore. The clinic didn’t even have the courtesy to inform me or give me a courtesy call, I rented a vehicle and everything to travel this way because I have always gone to her clinic for treatment. The doctor came out, looked at me and walked away she didn’t even have The decency to apologize. Thank goodness I went down the street to Dr. Burk-Vassallo’s clinic and they took me in right away and apologized for the inconvenience when it wasn’t even their fault. I wouldn’t recommend going to this clinic, the staff and doctor are very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Christina Plaskos is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring, and patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I visited this clinic a week ago and I can say the staff is very friendly but the doctor herself was almost an hour late to see me and then when she came into the room she rushed me off and didn’t care about my concerns with my legs and she didn’t even take the time to listen. I wouldn’t recommend this clinic to any other of my friends, shame on you.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr. Plaskos and team are wonderful. I felt extremely comfortable discussing my facial/ageing concerns without any judgment. The Dr. took the time to explain her treatment and helped me feel comfortable and confident about the treatment. I love me results. I look well rested and did not experience any brusing. She has a beautiful spirit.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Waited a long time, staff is disorganized and did not do what we were initially told would be done.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Dr. Plaskos and her staff are top notch in every aspect of there field and highly recommend her to everyone that asks me who to go to in her field of expertise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Plaskos is always there with an open ear and kind heart for any problem that I may have. She is an amazing injector and always goes for harmony over perfection. I appreciate her honesty and trust her, which is so important in a physician/patient relationship. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017