You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff

After 2 months of waiting for my knee to get better, Dr. Nissanoff took care of it for me in minimal invasive way and I'm back to normal. Thanks to him :) very happy,

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nissanoff is the best othdopedic surgeon I know of. I goto him every time I break one of my bones (which happens a lot). I remember myself falling off a skateboard and breaking my leg. It hurt like crazy until Dr. Nissanoff put a cast on it. I had the cast on for about 3-4 weeks and now I don't even know which leg I broke. Thank you Dr. Nissanoff for the wonderful time and care you gave me. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to walk again. I hope you liked the timeshare in Cabo, Mexico as a present.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Nissanoff has made a major difference in my life, he accurately diagnosed my condition before he saw the MRI. He is honest, supportive and listens to your concerns. In my case he thoroughly explained my options and has supported me through non evasive methods of recovery. His staff is delightful to work with, they are friendly, accommodating and courteous. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a doctor that is professional, someone they can trust and that is not in medicine just for the money.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Cannot say enouygh good about this surgeon. God Bless Him and his family!!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Great bedside manner. He spends time with you. I actually noticed that he ahd no clocks in his office. When I mentioned that to him, he said that that was done on purpose- " no one should be looking at the clock while treating patients. You need to spend whatever time is needed with each person" I was increadibly impressed. He actually spent over an hour explaining everything to me. He is super conservative and gave me all options including surgery , but did not recommend it at this time. I have had great results, thanks to him. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a careing , knowledgeable surgeon who is looking out for your best interest. One more thing, he is so not in it for the money like all the other surgeons I have seen. My mother needed orthopedic care and had no insurance. He wound up treating her at no cost. He is a true find!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

This is one of the finest doctors you will find. He is a gem. He spent time explaining to me all the different procedures available. He promised me a minimally invassive procedure and delivered it beautifully. I have no pain any more. I am back to work and enjoying life. I was recommended to use him by other very satisfied patients. I am recommending him to anyone who wants a caring doctor and great results.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I really like this doctor. He spent time with my husband and me. He helped us both to understand what our problems were. I'm suprised with the reviews that say he is quick to do surgery. I've found the opposite. Only as a last resort. He does refer you to other doctors that have the possibility to lead to surgery, but surgery is always the option of the patient. We were new patients and he spent a lot of time with us. He does talk really fast, so pay attention. Ask questions if you don't understand. He was very open to any questions my husband and I asked. This was a first for me. He also was the first doctor to believe me when I said I couldn't tolerate anti-inflammatories (aleve, motrin,etc.) I tell doctors I can't take them because of my blood pressure and what do they do, give me a script for ibuprofen. Dr Nissanoff listened to me and gave me a script that helped my pain and it wasn't an anti-inflammatory. I like him. If you don't, move on to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

This doctor listens! He spentover an hour expaining the surgery, all the risks benefits and alternatives. We proceded with the surgery and now I am back to playing ball better than ever. I have no more pain and no more limp. Same day minimally invassive surgery. I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I found Dr. Nissanoff to be a bad listener. He had some sort of arrangement with my attorney so he did give me detailed reports of my condition. However, he prescribed 'dubious' treatments on me which I found later had little or no value. I didn't find his diagnosis to be as insightful as some of the other orthopedics that I have dealt with. He is clearly in it for the money. At most, he is a mediocre orthopedic. He definitely does not come recommended in my books.

Submitted August 23, 2010

This guy should be on the TOP TEN DOCTORS in the country. He got me into the operating room within two hours of breakingmy hip. He put a new prosthetic hip in and got me walking on it by the end of the same day. I was discharged from the hospital the following evening. My pain is gone and I am doing everything that I was doing before the surgery. You are the best Dr. Nisanoff.I wish more doctors were as caring and as compitent as you Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

"Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff is a leading orthopedist, providing patients in and around Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and San Diego areas with the most advanced care for their orthopedic issues and concerns. Recognized nationally as a top healthcare provider, Dr. Nissanoff offers treatments for a broad range of health concerns, including care and treatment of issues involving the shoulder, knee, hip, back, neck, elbow, foot, ankle, hand and wrist. He provides care for both bone and joint injuries as well as injuries to soft tissues, like ligaments, tendons and muscles. Years of experience, advanced training and a compassionate approach to diagnosis and treatment have earned Dr. Nissanoff a reputation of being a caring provider of top-quality care among patients in and around Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, and he's dedicated to providing individualized care based on each patient's unique healthcare needs. Every patient is carefully evaluated before a recommendation of care is made, so patients can feel confident they'll receive the best care for their specific needs, goals and lifestyle. After earning his bachelor of science degree at UCLA, he completed his M.D. at the State University of New York (SUNY), and his internship and residency at Montefiore/Einstein Medical Center in the Bronx, followed fellowships at both the AO Trauma Hospital in Davos, Switzerland and at Staten Island University Hospital/Baley Seton Hospital for Sports Medicine. Dr. Nissanoff is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and enjoys professional and academic affiliations with several leading medical centers, including Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and University of California, San Diego Medical Center."

• Hebrew
  • Spanish
  • English

• SUNY Brooklyn- Top Doctors (Grad. 1992)

Oxford
Pacificare
Workers Comp

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com" to "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "4242048973" to "424-204-8973".

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com/" to "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com". Phone Number has been updated from "14242048973" to "4242048973".

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com" to "http://www.orthopedicdocs.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "90001" to "90210". Address has been updated from "None" to "8670 Wilshire Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14242048973".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 months of waiting for my knee to get better, Dr. Nissanoff took care of it for me in minimal invasive way and I'm back to normal. Thanks to him :) very ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nissanoff is the best othdopedic surgeon I know of. I goto him every time I break one of my bones (which happens a lot). I remember myself falling off a ska..."

September 5, 2014