Ratings for Dr. Peter Salsbury

He has been my family doctor since I was born. His knowledge of the changes in medicine and his easy personality is great and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Salsbury has been my doctor since I was a baby (almost 32 years). He has always been great. Patient, caring, easy to talk to. He has taken my children on as patients and is great with the kids. So thankful to have such a wonderful family doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Greatest clinician around SW Ontario since we know him 1985

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Peter has been an important part of my entire families health care. His approach and knowledge are exemplary

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Salsbury has to be pushed to do anything (good luck ever getting into a specialist), he jumps to conclusions and instead of trying to find the root of the problem he puts a band-aid on it with medication.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Dalsbury is just like a family member, even though he has gone through trials and tribulations he still remaind the best Dr ever. He is very trust worthy and very caring and a very smart man.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

The best staff always helpful and polite. Quick at responding to your call's as soon as the can with answers. Dr. Salsury alway listen to you and is always helpful. If he is not able to help he is go to send you to a specialist who can help. He also does take the time for you. He is very supportive witch help alot.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Salsbury is a decent doctor, but he needs to be pushed when someone needs to see a specialist. I have found that he can be a little dismissive, but in the medical field I would be content to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I have had Dr. Salsbury for 25 years and he is the best. He always goes the extra mile for you and always makes sure you understand everything. He makes it plain and simple and not all the big medical terms that people don't understand. I am just glad that he has stayed here and not moved on like other doctors. Way to go Dr. Pete.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Salsbury is a great family physician. We have had him as our family doctor for over 20 years and he has always treated us with respect, knowledge and understanding. We have never had any reason to be upset with him. We have never had any problems being hospitalized if required. We fail to understand why so many people complain about our health care system.... we think it is more than adequate. Thank you Dr. Salsbury.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007