Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Federman

Her ego gets on the way. She is not how she presents herself to patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

She had a terrible bedside manner and was condesending

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Federman not only listens to what you're saying, she listens to what you're not saying. She will stay on you about trying to remain healthy. Great Doctor!!!

Submitted February 4, 2011

The BEST Doctor ever!!!! She listens to what your saying, and explains thing to you in terms you understand. She has been my Dr. since she started practicing and I will never change. They don't make em like her anymore. I bet she would make a house call if needed. Thank You Dr. Federman, Tracy H.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Federman's in the early 2000's. I STILL remember her as being one of the best physicians I have ever had. She was very compassionate and I actually felt she was hearing what I was saying and not just making assumptions of my conditions. Nothing bothers me more than a doctor that makes a diagnosis on preconceived notions rather than what you are actually saying. I do remember always having to wait quite a while even though I was punctual. But that could easily have changed in the last 10 years. I've can remember many poor doctors and am glad that Dr. Federman is not one of them.

Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Susan M. Federman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1988)