Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Gase

Dr. Gase to my family is amazing. On our initial visit to meet him & physical he basically save my husbands life & detected a 99% blockage in his carotid artery. He listens, spends time explaining options & diagnois without rushing you. He requests only necessary tests & you don't feel he's just out to make money. The staff have always been kind to us, so hopefully the other reviewers experience was chalked up to "just a bad day" for that staff. Also, they actually call you back to review your lab/xrays within 24-48 hrs good or bad. WOW! Thank you :)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Kathy at reception should be fired. She's incredibly rude. I had called yesterday morning to see if they received my cheque. I was told they had not. I called again today. Kathy yelled at me that I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY WE GOT IT! I was shocked by her rudeness. I told her that at 11:35 am I spoke with Paula who told me that she did not get it, and I have never spoken with her before. Kathy basically called me a liar, yelling, "I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY WE GOT IT!". I again said that is not true, I had been told by Paula at 11:35 that they did not have it. She transferred me to Paula who said they just got it today! I asked her if Kathy was always so rude and she said she isn't usually that rude. I would never deal with Kathy again.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

amazing, all docs should be like him

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Andrew J. Gase's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

First Health