Ratings for Dr. Domenic Delle Donne

I went to see de Delle Donne due to an infected root can also. I was so nervous but he is so kind and so gentle. The procedure went well and before I knew it he was done. He is absolutely amazing!’the best - I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Delle Donne and his staff were wonderful. I would recommend them for any procedure needed.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

I just finished having a root canal there today. This was my second tooth - both with Dr. Delle Donne. I consider him a true professional. Same with his staff, they were punctual, friendly , very knowledgeable and went out of their way to make you feel at ease. Dr. Delle Donne is a true gentlemen who explains in detail on what he is going to do and is a master at his craft. I wouldn't hesitate for once second to recommend Dr. Delle Donne to anyone. As for another persons comments below of Rude and unethical - not a chance - Dr. Delle Donne is one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Delle Donne is absolutely amazing! I saw him for a second opinion and the surgery he performed on my tooth was nothing short of a miracle. Excellent "bed side manners", careful, attentive, he even gave me his cell phone number just in case I experience any adverse reactions afterwards. Yes, he is a bit more expensive, but it was worth every cent!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

This guy is all about the money. I saw him for a second opinion after seeing another endodontist who recommended the tooth in question be extracted. Dr. Delle Donne said he could save the tooth. After I paid him a lot of money to save it, the tooth had to be extracted because it was cracked. It turns out the first endodontist was correct OR more honest . He'll trick you by pretending he cares with his talk and phone calls. Get a second opinion before you proceed with his recommendations, otherwise you are paying for his luxury cars.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Surprise viewing parrot like good reviews for this Dentist. Should raise a red flag! I had my root canal done few months back and this was a blotched job. Had to go to a real Dental Surgeon and spent so much.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I've been referred to Dr. Domenic for root canal .. excellent doctor and great human being ,, I'm my self a physician and I can see how knowledgeable and confident this man with excellent bedside manner.. I wish if he works as general dentist not only root canal specialist as it's hard to find dentist like him.. highlyyyy recommended !

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

His staff are great..and he is the most amazing human being on earth. Such a great gentleman.best experience easpicaly with extractions. I've been blessed to have had work done by such a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Domenic Delle Donne is the best! He was very professional and gentle while treating my root canal and he called me at night to check on me and make sure that i'm fine.. first time ever to happen to me.. just an amazing doctor..

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Delle Donne is simply amazing. He called the night of and personally checked up on me. Gentle and explained everything. Wow!!! Great work doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016