Ratings for Dr. Patrick S. Wolf

Would not recommend He's a real smart mouth

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Has anger issues and takes it out on staff and patient. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer a year ago. She received chemotherapy and radiation and went to several appts with Dr Wolf. Dr Wolf was honest and kind and spoke to mom in way she could understand. At one point, the tumor was laying against an artery and unable to be resected (removed). As a nurse, I knew the odds against treating stage 4 pancreatic cancer. But along with Dr James Peyton, who was over mom's chemotherapy, Dr Wolf successfully removed mom's tumor in surgery. What can I say about a man who gave me my best friend back? Other than, HE IS AMAZING! As a home health nurse in middle TN, I will always sing Dr Wolf's and Dr Peyton's praises and recommend them to any and all. If you're reading this trying to decide on a competent surgeon who is caring and honest and able to speak to your loved one in terms they understand with great bedside manner who just gave me my best friend back, then Dr Wolf comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Patrick S. Wolf's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 2003)

HealthFirst