Ratings for Dr. Alper Sarihan

I would just like to say Dr Sarihan, is the Most Polite, Caring,Dr I have ever been too. He Actually cares about his patients, and would do anything he can to help them out. In My Personal opinion, He and his staff are the most wonderful Dr's MA's Nurses I have ever been too, and I have a severe neck injury "broke twice, along w/22 other injuries. he is always willing to listen, never says wait till tomorrow to come in, if you have a problem he will see you and wants you to come in asap. You are the BEST DR. I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO, & I mean that .. Thank you for all your help..

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very nice and understanding. Excellent care. Absolutely wonderful with children.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr and his staff are personable and professional. This Dr is has a Great bedside manner. He listens with both ears and welcomes questions. He has helped our family with everything from the normals of blood pressure, sore throats and colds to the majors of rheumatoid arthritis, soccer knee reconstruction and scoliosis advice. Our family will dearly miss him as we move out of state.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Alper Sarihan's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)