Ratings for Dr. Yuksel Sadak

She is a great Drz. She gives quality care, She listensakes you feel like you have a old fashioned Dr that cares, you don't feel like a number

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Would recommend anytime!!! She listens!! Rare these days.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Sadak found what was wrong with my mom when all other doctors and specialist could not. I cannot believe that after 5 years of antibiotics Dr. Sadak pin pointed exactly what the problem was and referred her to a specialist telling him what the problem was. GOD BLESS HER!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Yuksel Sadak is a Dr. by heart. She is a very thorough Doctor and all her customers are very lucky to have her as a Doctor which is listening. God bless her with a long and healthy life.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She is truly an amazing doctor. I felt compelled to share this experience as I am filled with gratitude. I agree with all the positive comments about her. She is that and more... A Life Saver!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She is an excellent doctor with lot of patience.she is very humble and sweet. I took time to explain my lots of medical problem and she heard. Every word I told her with lot of patience.first time in my whole life I have met such a great doctor with excellent behaviour and patience.( I am 34 )

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

She is an excellent doctor with lot of patience.she is very humble and sweet. I took time to explain my lots of medical problem and she heard. Every word I told her with lot of patience.first time in my whole life I have met such a great doctor with excellent behaviour and patience.( I am 65 )

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I went to Dr. Sadak last year. I found someone who was caring and interested but she did state that she thought my breathing problems might be all in my head. She really pushed this idea as being the cause. It actually turned out that I had a heart valve condition that was revealed overtime through a battery of tests. After treatment I felt better and had more energy. The psychosomatic component can be a factor with almost anyone, however the tests need to be run first and then the possible psychological factor can be addressed after, if needed. I thought that this was irresponsible on her part and wondered how often she might say this to other people. That's what causes me concern.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She very thorough in getting to the root of the problem - lots of tests and examination to evaluate a complaint.She is patient and make you feel assured with her analysis. Very knowledgeabe which is reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Sadak is one of the best and rare to find doctors in Toronto if not in Canada! Her approach to the problem is not just fix the symptom but investigate the underlining factors. Great scientific mind. Plus she takes her time to explain and answer the questions. Plus, her personality is not effected by"god syndrome" , in spite of being well recognized at her field.We need more doctors like Dr.Sadak in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013