Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Korsh

I rupture d a disc in my back in February. As an attorney, I knew of Dr. Korsh by reputation for his med-legal work in San Diego. But, like most, I am not a big fan of surgery. So I tried to tough it out, but after I started to lose sensation in my left foot, I decided to call Dr. Korsh. He performed a discectomy and laminotomy on me last month and it was truly a miracle. I was able to walk out of the recovery room under my own power. His office manager Selene, PA Mitch, Tristen and the whole crew were awesome. I too had to wait a little longer in an exam room for Dr. Korsh to see me. And I am glad I did. From a professional viewpoint, the good ones are the busy ones. I'd rather wait for the best than see a surgeon that is waiting for patients to come in. Thank you Dr. Korsh for all you have done!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Korsh and his staff have been nothing but friendly and professional with me. I have been seeing this Dr and his crew for over a year now. I'm very fortunate to have found him as I have visited other spinal doctors in the area and have not had no where near the service and care that Dr. Korsh and his staff have shown me!! Great job guys and keep doing what you all do!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been with Dr. Korsh for over a year and a half he has been very helpful knowledgeable and caring for the problems I have in my body . Not only is he concerned about the Area of his expertise in my body but he's also concerned with the other body parts helping me through Worker's Comp. which is the biggest nightmare you could ever imagine . I see five other doctors for these different body part and issues and if you took all five doctors and combined them into one they still cannot hold up to Dr. Korsh. I would like to thank him and his staff for everything they've done for me and will continue to do for me .

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Unfortunately, I had a bad surgical experience with him. I walked into the hospital of my own accord, but woke up from my surgery paralyzed. I will never return to work, so instead of making 6 figures (or near it) with excellent benefits, I am on Social Security and Medicare. I am only 53. I now have to use a walker and scooter to get around. I can barely type and barely write. I am embarrassed in public and I want my life back. I asked him (through his medical malpractice insurance company who I asked to take my request directly to Dr. Korsh) to make it right by purchasing a scooter and a used handicap van for me, but they told me he said no, to just sue him. I didn't want to sue him. Dr. Korsh, I really do forgive you. I'm just feeling bad today because I tried to fill out a form, but couldn't and had to call my daughter in tears to come over and help me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Korsh is one of the few doctors I have met that actually takes the time to give to the interest of any patient. I have seen him numerous times and never had a problem with him! He is very knowledgable and is not the type of Dr. to just continuously write prescriptions. I can tell he is very passionate about his job, he will come up with alternative solutions to help you out instead of writing you prescriptions and ridding you of your wallet. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was sent here by my insurance company for a second opinion evaluation and I wish I would have been sent here since the beginning of my injury ! Would have saved me a lot of time and would have not had to deal with so much pain while treating with the wrong Doctor ! Ended up switching to Dr Korsh

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Korsh is a remarkable Orthopedic Surgeon, I had the pleasure of shadowing him during a rare X-lift decompression lumbar fusion of the patients lower vertebrae and he truly knew what he was doing. He is highly intelligent, skilled and well respected in the medical community as well as a great teacher. After my experience shadowing Dr. Korsh, I realized that I truly want to enter the medical field and hopefully follow in his foot steps.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Korhs is an awesome doctor. He really took the time to explain my condition to me and put it in a way that was more understandable. He gave me several options for treatment. His assistant and staff are the best. They are very friendly and make the wait seem like nothing. The fish tank is also great!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I really hate how doctor's can be so inconsiderate about patients time. Angelica had an appointment today at 1pm to be evaluated for her hip issue. We arrived at 12:40 to fill out paperwork. We waited in the consultation room for 45 minutes, not one person came by to check-in with us. I go to the front desk to ask how much longer it's going to be, they told me that they'll go check. Ten minutes go by and no one comes by. I go to the front desk once again to tell them at this point we have to reschedule because we have another obgym appointment at 3pm all the way back in Chula Vista. Walking back I run into the doctor in the hall way and tell him that we have to reschedule. I was dumbfounded by his response... "It's cool bro, I was at the hospital in surgery, I'm a doctor I can show up when I want". How unprofessional is that? Just cause your a doctor, doesn't mean that you have the right to be a jerk.

Submitted January 18, 2016

wonderful experience, we were treated very well and all procedures were explained. If we did not understand something he would take his time and try to explain it until we got it... never left his office confused... Follow up from surgery was the best... Great staff as well...

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Eric S. Korsh's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois